April Fools

You are messed up, G...seriously. :lol:

Yes...I am.

Another thing we did was we stole chloroform from the organic chemistry lab and made this junior unconscious. Then we taped him to the wall and pelted him with water balloons. We got Tier 3 punishment for that. Some junior saw us and ratted us out. So later on in the school year, we got back at him ^_^ When he was sleeping, we picked his lock and tied him to the bed and beat with belts. It was awesome!

U R a very bad Boy B)

Juvenile prison, brace yourself! Mr. G is coming your way.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...I am.

Another thing we did was we stole chloroform from the organic chemistry lab and made this junior unconscious. Then we taped him to the wall and pelted him with water balloons. We got Tier 3 punishment for that. Some junior saw us and ratted us out. So later on in the school year, we got back at him B) When he was sleeping, we picked his lock and tied him to the bed and beat with belts. It was awesome!

U R a very bad Boy :)

Well I'm 19 so they'll try me in adult court...:( I'll be sent to the federal pound me in the ass prison. ^_^

Yes...I am.

Another thing we did was we stole chloroform from the organic chemistry lab and made this junior unconscious. Then we taped him to the wall and pelted him with water balloons. We got Tier 3 punishment for that. Some junior saw us and ratted us out. So later on in the school year, we got back at him :) When he was sleeping, we picked his lock and tied him to the bed and beat with belts. It was awesome!

U R a very bad Boy :(

Well I'm 19 so they'll try me in adult court...:( I'll be sent to the federal pound me in the ass prison. ^_^

I forgot that...Oh well, a tougher cookie for you. B)

the best one was when a friend of mine sed she was pregnant, and i was jus in awe. then she sed april fools, and i felt real bad. then i pulled it on her sayin how much that was a bad joke, and how much i was worried and how much i hate her for that. i called her a biacth and everythin, and yeah, april fools on her. haha

the best one was when a friend of mine sed she was pregnant, and i was jus in awe. then she sed april fools, and i felt real bad. then i pulled it on her sayin how much that was a bad joke, and how much i was worried and how much i hate her for that. i called her a biacth and everythin, and yeah, april fools on her. haha

aww, you care about your friends how sweet of you! :lol:

I was thinking of pulling a prank here for April fools..........locking all the forums and turning the board offline on you all. Don't think Mr. Gamecop would be to happy with me after though. -_-

I am looking for a new avatar  :P

I'm never changing mine unless someone else wants to make me something unique to replace it with.