April Fools

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah pranks. I love pranks. But I haven't done any on April Fool's because everyone is very suspicious on this day.

I did lots of pranks when I lived in the dorms in high school and my first year of college.

My favorite one is this (it is quite disgusting so I'm warning you):

This junior pissed me and my friends off by playing on our Senior Only StarCraft server and then on our CounterStrike server. On top of that, he was using an AIMbot. So we decided to teach him a lesson. We pissed into Ziploc bags and then froze them so they'd be thin enough to fit under a door. And then late one night, we slid those pee bricks into his room. So while he was sleeping, it melted and causes quite an odor.

Then we cut his network wire and hung my gay roommate's teddy bear with it as a warning.

It was awesome. ;)

Aaah pranks. I love pranks. But I haven't done any on April Fool's because everyone is very suspicious on this day.

I did lots of pranks when I lived in the dorms in high school and my first year of college.

This junior pissed me and my friends off by playing on our Senior Only StarCraft server and then on our CounterStrike server. On top of that, he was using an AIMbot. So we decided to teach him a lesson. We pissed into Ziploc bags and then froze them so they'd be thin enough to fit under a door. And then late one night, we slid those pee bricks into his room. So while he was sleeping, it melted and causes quite an odor.

Then we cut his network wire and hung my gay roommate's teddy bear with it as a warning.

It was awesome. ;)

Theres no such thing as a starcraft server you know :-D

It was awesome. ;)

Theres no such thing as a starcraft server you know :-D

Senior only StarCraft game. Same thing.

umm didn't attend my friends b-day. "yeah his b-day is on the first, but we did take him out the next evening ;) "

I know the ultimate pranks, their messed up, ruthless, and mean, and they're damn hilarious

unfortunatly i wont be doing any because i an ISS before the day even came!! (ISS is In School Suspension)

Im pissed about that big time, especially because its on april fools, but the other thing is, its one thing to get in trouble for something you did, but to get in trouble for something to didnt do, REALLY sucks...

My Teachers Hate Me!!!!

You are messed up, G...seriously. :lol:

Yes...I am.

Another thing we did was we stole chloroform from the organic chemistry lab and made this junior unconscious. Then we taped him to the wall and pelted him with water balloons. We got Tier 3 punishment for that. Some junior saw us and ratted us out. So later on in the school year, we got back at him :) When he was sleeping, we picked his lock and tied him to the bed and beat with belts. It was awesome!

You are messed up, G...seriously. :lol:

Yes...I am.

Another thing we did was we stole chloroform from the organic chemistry lab and made this junior unconscious. Then we taped him to the wall and pelted him with water balloons. We got Tier 3 punishment for that. Some junior saw us and ratted us out. So later on in the school year, we got back at him :) When he was sleeping, we picked his lock and tied him to the bed and beat with belts. It was awesome!

U R a very bad Boy :D