Need Help About Internet/computer

These are the problems,

1) Two links kept appearing in my desktop, I've deleted them but they still appear after a period of time.

2) One link kept appearing in my favorites, I've deleted it but it still appear after a period of time (always with problem 1).

3) A few sites kept appearing in the trusted sites section in internet option, I've deleted them but they still appear after a period of time (always with problem 1 and 2).

4) I placed yahoo! (global) as homepage but it kept changing to other sites.

5) I have install the yahoo! toolbar, and it have an pop-up blocker, but whenever it block a pop-up, the browser is closed. And I have other two toolbars, MSN and Google.

These are programmes I have but those problems still appear,

1) Spybot Search and Destroy 1.2

2) AVG Anti-Virus System 6.0

3) Ad-adware 6.0

4) McAfee AVERT stinger 2.1.4

I posted this before, but GameCop says, it's remove because of hacker, so I repost it again and if you have posted the ways before, please repost again as I didn't catch anyone of them. Please help me, any help is welcome, thanks in advance.

It probably is spyware but maybe even though those programs remove it, it may have added a program so that it reinstalls itself every time you turn on (or at certain times). Check which programs, etc... are run when your computer is started up.

If you read his post, he already uses adaware and spybot.

A far better anti-spyware program is "Webroot Spysweeper". One of the advantages to this program is that it scans every file in your hard drive searching for spyware traces not just the "temporary internet files" etc... etc... So that means that it finds spyware that installs itself to your windows directory as a program, for example, which happened to me before I got spysweeper, and is probably what has happened here.

However, I don't know if spysweeper is free, but hopefully you can at least get a demo.

A good idea is to press control-alt-delete then check all the processes that are running and see if they are all meant to be there. When I was tackling some nasty spyware that kept reinstalling itself I did that by just typing every entry into google and seeing if it was a legitimate process. That way I got rid of the problem. I hope this helps.

I happen to think spybot is the best.

anyways, don't use IE.  use FireFox, u can get it from mozilla.com

it also has a very nice popup blocker, among many other things.

IE 4 lyfe. I live on the edge. I tried Opera 7, but it screwed me over.

A good idea is to press control-alt-delete  then check all the processes that are running and see if they are all meant to be there. When I was tackling some nasty spyware that kept reinstalling itself I did that by just typing every entry into google and seeing if it was a legitimate process. That way I got rid of the problem. I hope this helps.

There is one I suspect. SVCHOST.EXE

Do you all have SVCHOST.EXE?

Edit: I forgot to say thanks to all of you, and if you have more suggestions, feel free to tell me.

Edited by Samurai Edge