Any Martial Artist?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe traditional forms of martial arts r no good in a real fight. Which is y for generations when China held competitive bouts with Kung-Fu against Muay Thai they always lost. TKD is free form enuff but using only yur kicks is stupid. I'm surprised there r no Jeet Kune Do practitioners at all here.

I do believe traditional forms of martial arts r no good in a real fight.  Which is y for generations when China held competitive bouts with Kung-Fu against Muay Thai they always lost.  TKD is free form enuff but using only yur kicks is stupid.  I'm surprised there r no Jeet Kune Do practitioners at all here.

I am a JKD/MMa practioner.

Ok here is what i know:

Main style: JKD and Kick boxing (muay thi)

Orginal style: San soo kung fu

Other arts i train in: Submission grappling, boxing, Hapkido, tae kwon do.

But mainly JKD, Kick boxing and sub grappling.

I do believe traditional forms of martial arts r no good in a real fight.  Which is y for generations when China held competitive bouts with Kung-Fu against Muay Thai they always lost.  TKD is free form enuff but using only yur kicks is stupid.  I'm surprised there r no Jeet Kune Do practitioners at all here.

Ok here is what i know:

I don't want to fight with u. :(

Ok here is what i know:

I don't want to fight with u. :lol:

:( Don't worry i am not a bully.

Why do people train in all these styles at one time? Are you trying to join the ufc or something? All you need to know is how to box, a few grappling/takedowns/cop moves(1 or 2 of each) and how to get up off the ground or switch position if an opponet is on top of you. Thats it.