Gamecube Nearly Sold Out In The U.s?

ForceX

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a game cube too but im going to trade it in to either GS or EB as soon as i finish metroid prime, becuase i dont think they're going to make anymore good game(except RE4) and i want to get an X-box just for the heck of it. So i can play neo geo roms and maybe get my dvd player back(damn GC) I have pso on the DC so i wont get it for game cube. I dont know if i should get and xbox or get another ps2(i sold mine to get a GC) cuz the ps2 didnt have any good games at the time. and i want to play some 12st shooters and maybe get online or something...I wonder if i should take in all my DC games or try to sell them on e-bay(made bootlegs)

Gamecube is an awesome console and Nintendo have already announce many awesome games such as Zelda 2, Mario 128, Metroid Prime 2 etc

I own every single console that has been released to date...and I have never sold one of them......and I never will...

Also Sega screwed themselves by not marketing the DC properly (I cannot remember seeing an advertisments when it got released in Aust.) or utilizing many of the exciting features that the DC had properly.....

Gamecube is an awesome console and Nintendo have already announce many awesome games such as Zelda 2, Mario 128, Metroid Prime 2 etc

I own every single console that has been released to date...and I have never sold one of them......and I never will...

Also Sega screwed themselves by not marketing the DC properly (I cannot remember seeing an advertisments when it got released in Aust.) or utilizing many of the exciting features that the DC had properly.....

I dont like zelda for shizzle, mario-maybe, and metroid prime 2...im still trying to beat the first one.

So i see you and a friend are getting pretty close...whats his name lol j/k :)  :P

lol go to hell you :D j/k, I like multiplayer games, I think they increase the fun much more

I dont like zelda for shizzle, mario-maybe, and metroid prime 2...im still trying to beat the first one.

Dude....Zelda rocks.....Mario rocks.....and Metroid Prime 2 OWNS YOU :)

i'd get a cube, they're soo cute :devil:

kind of perverted in a way since it has that handle for "late night gaming" :devil: