Gamecube Nearly Sold Out In The U.s?

ForceX

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, what´s wrong with you? we are talking about Nintendo, do you remember? Nes, Snes, those consoles were amazin at their time, for me sega´s only console worth to have was the genesis, sms sucked, saturn sucked harder and Dc was an ok system if you like fighting games, instead Nintendo has always been a great devoloper but with a bad marketing.

SMS, Saturn and DC each not only were, but still are amazing consoles with a great lineup of games on them. I think you meant to say that you didn't really enjoy the games that were released for them, for which I pity you :lol:.

Anyway, if anybody can be blamed for bad marketing it's Sega, Nintendo is actually much better at it.

Bit of interesting info...

The Playstation started as a joint venture between Nintendo and Sony...

until Nintendo decided "No one's going to want to use CD's", and Sony left them.

And also, for the dude selling his GC for an XBOX, I think they either have or are making the GC PSO for XBOX.

Now everyone can be happy. :(

Bit of interesting info...

The Playstation started as a joint venture between Nintendo and Sony...

until Nintendo decided "No one's going to want to use CD's", and Sony left them.

And also, for the dude selling his GC for an XBOX, I think they either have or are making the GC PSO for XBOX.

Now everyone can be happy. :(

Yeah i know but it's "online only" game, and im not trying to get a new one i already have it on the dc i was just merely stating that the dc version is cheaper.

well the official story of big n and sony was to make a cd drive to beat segacd and 3do but at the end where sony had their part done, big n decided to kill the cd project which pissed off sony.

sony decided to go on their own and made the playstation that we all know and love :(

now heres something to think about and this is 100% true: atari almost at its end with the 7800 was offered a deal by nintendo to make a new console, atari turned them down. what do you think would've happend if they accepted?

now heres something to think about and this is 100% true: atari almost at its end with the 7800 was offered a deal by nintendo to make a new console, atari turned them down. what do you think would've happend if they accepted?

The world would be a completely different place. Kind of like if the Jacobins never took over the French Revolution or if Austria and Prussia agreed to the Frankfurt Assembly...

We would have like Pitfall 23 by now if Atari went with that deal :(

some girl is hookin me up with a cube @ toys r us for 40 bucks.

but it's a violet one...

i want a black one! they're much cuter and more perverted looking :(

some girl is hookin me up with a cube @ toys r us for 40 bucks.

but it's a violet one...

i want a black one! they're much cuter and more perverted looking  :(

WTF are you talking about perveted??? Well anyways i got a black one but probably on the weekend i'm gonna go trade it in cuz im tired of already playing the good games for GC, I want to play DRakengard, but i want to play some good FPS on xbox.