KOF Neo Wave Screen Shots

Cominus

Well guys. Take a gander at the one of the first KOF titles that will probably NEVER be emulated.

Sucks huh? :-D

Perhaps we'll be able to play unfaithful conversions on the Ps2 2 years from now?

There is no such thing as "Never" in the emulation scene.

Just long amounts of time x_x

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream match just means "good fight" or whatever, it's just a new KOF except it runs on naomi hardware instead of the old neo geo hardware

It runs on Atomiswave, not NAOMI.

Basically a KOF Dream Match does not have a real plot that fits into the KOF timeline. It's just a bunch of characters, even ones that have died in previous games, that fight it out.

I hope Geese is in this :-D

I find pretty backgrounds and crappy sprites hard on the eyes myself. my only complaints about CvS2 and MvC2 and now it rears its ugly head in the latest KOF. can game companies redraw the damn sprites?!!

Takes too long, costs too much. Imagine they brought all Garou's and AoF's characters into it. With the amount of characters, they would have to redraw every single "new" character.

Dream match just means "good fight" or whatever, it's just a new KOF except it runs on naomi hardware instead of the old neo geo hardware

It runs on Atomiswave, not NAOMI.

Basically a KOF Dream Match does not have a real plot that fits into the KOF timeline. It's just a bunch of characters, even ones that have died in previous games, that fight it out.

I hope Geese is in this :-D

I see, good looking out broom head. :(

Ya, I DEFINATELY want Geese in it. What if Kain n Grant were in it too? How sweet indeed. :P

It looks pretty sweet...I cannot wait until high res pics get released :-D

Anyways, we just have to wat for someone with the skillz to emulate the Atmoiswave...but considering its based on the DC and the DC has not been emulated yet...It looks like we are in for a long wait...