KOF Neo Wave Screen Shots

Cominus

Despues de la salida del KOF 2003 para NRX no ha habido muchas novedades, pero nosotros los maniakos siempre tenemos algo para ofrecerles y esta vez es un video con la intro del nuevo KOF MAXIMUM IMPACT para PS2, en él se pueden apreciar tanto personajes conocidos por nosotros como tambien algunos nuevos, así que se los recomiendo 100%.

Hagan click sobre la imagen para descargarlo

I just checked it out and it's the kof 3d, it had a couple of new characters and they showed some footage of the game but im not sure it it's ingame or cgi(damn ps2 so damn good looking).. well heres a link to get an intro vid for the game, scroll down to the bottom to find it.http://snkmaniak.iefactory.com/index.php

Edited by Cominus

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despues de la salida del KOF 2003 para NRX no ha habido muchas novedades, pero nosotros los maniakos siempre tenemos algo para ofrecerles y esta vez es un video con la intro del nuevo KOF MAXIMUM IMPACT para PS2, en él se pueden apreciar tanto personajes conocidos por nosotros como tambien algunos nuevos, así que se los recomiendo 100%.

I just checked it out and it's the kof 3d, it had a couple of new characters and they showed some footage of the game but im not sure it it's ingame or cgi(damn ps2 so damn good looking).. well heres a link to get an intro vid for the game, scroll down to the bottom to find it.http://snkmaniak.iefactory.com/index.php

Dood, u can at least give us a direct link. Do we speak spanish? Who wants to sort through all that crap when it's not even in english? :-D

Dood, u can at least give us a direct link. Do we speak spanish? Who wants to sort through all that crap when it's not even in english? :lol:

Damn, whenever someone does any kind of FREE work for others, there's always someone else to complain that he didn't do enough...

It's not really meant to offense anyone though, it just seems like it is a law of nature...

Well I downloaded that video and its looks good. I'm pretty sure they'd be showcasing the ingame graphics and not CGI. The only instantly recognizable character was Terry, but I'm sure it will have a cool cast.

Well I downloaded that video and its looks good. I'm pretty sure they'd be showcasing the ingame graphics and not CGI. The only instantly recognizable character was Terry, but I'm sure it will have a cool cast.

yeah i agree.....but ill be damned, doesnt look too shabby. not shabby at all.

Who knows, it could be like the SF Ex series or like that old 3d fatal fury, i just hope it's fun.

I hope the gameplay isn't from where the sun don't shine...Then again, it's KOF so why worry?