anime

can any one tell me where to find anime shows to download in.avi format

some shows like naruto, one piece, hikaru no go, gundam seed, runouni kenshin, dirty pair, hunter x hunter, neon genises evagelion and other good anime

can you please tell me a website or something i dont like the pp programs they go to slow

im downloading naruto right now in DC++ and its downloading at 20kb when my normal download time is 500 kb

so please help me out here

THX

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

www.suprnova

and

animesuki ( do a google search on it )

they've got a lot of Bit Torrents, Animesuki has a page dedicated to helping you get Bit Torrent installed for you to use to download the episodes.

Better hurry with the naruto eps 70-72 are picking up and so far have been the best yet. :twisted:

ohh yeah oh yeah!! I know some better sites, watch.....

there is of course Animesuki...but then there's also...Anime-Xtreme(dual audio dvd rips...which means, you can change the audio and subs on or off)....and Kick Ass Anime(japanese audio dvd rips) but for those two sites, I recommend you free up some disk space :twisted:..and of course this site which is updated just about ever day

Edited by Weirdanzeige

suprnova and animesuki.org for all your naruto needs :] Naruto is only in Japanese with subs. No word yet on who will pick it up for an american release.

SHH!!! Be quiet, somebody might hear you, once somebody picks up naruto they will license it, and they will stop fan subbing it(ok so, you can watch it on tv...) no Buddy, once they licence it they get crappy voice overs, some japanese puns, jokes, and stuff like that doesnt get translated right making it not funny, they censor stuff and they'l start the series from ep 1 making me wait until next year to see the rest of the series because im on ep 72, plus ninjas arent american so it wouldnt be too right for them to speak english, it takes away that "shinku hadu-ken" oh wait that a fire ball.....

the only anime I've ever been sad about over being licensed is Kaze No Yojimbo. Those f*ckers at Soldats only had 1 more f*cken episode to go and they just stopped..thats it...and the worse part is they were the only ones fansubbing it.

On the other note, Hellsing is the only anime with good eng. voice overs...seriously. It has the same seriousness and crap and british voices like its supposed to...well..except Alucard who's voice acting was kinda half-assed