anime

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hijack the thread, but anyone knows where I can get Gatekeepers 21 ep 2-4? All the torrents/EDonkeys I've tried are dead.

Why not just do a normal P2P search on some client?

I would like some opinions on other good anime's to watch. I prefer anime's with lots of action. heh, little romance :lol:

I guess you wouldn't like SoftCel's movies then. They got LOTSA romance. :D

For lots of action: Noir, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, Ayashi no Ceres, Akira, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter II, Tekken, Fatal Fury, Ghost in the Shell, Rurouni Kenshin, Ninja Scroll, Demon City Shinjuku, Sin, Spriggan, Blood: The Last Vampire, Zone of the Enders 2167: Idolo. *whew*

Edited by Agozer

Gotta pick up some of these anime here. Shh not alot of people know, but I like romantic ones O_o. Dont ask me why, I just do.

Gotta pick up some of these anime here. Shh not alot of people know, but I like romantic ones O_o. Dont ask me why, I just do.

hentai? :lol:

Hentai doesn't mean the generic romance anime...I find hentai animes to be quite boring after awhile, it's just sex all the way through. Hentai literally means "Perverted".

Edited by Agozer

hentai? :lol:

Hentai doesn't mean the generic romance anime...I find hentai animes to be quite boring after awhile, it's just sex all the way through. Hentai literally means "Perverted".

You have to perverted to watch hentai. Even I don't do that, and that's saying a lot. I mean, it's a cartoon! Atleast watch the real stuff!