avi player?

it worked! i am overjoyed. i was a little worried there. well do you guys have any anime to request? i don't like sci fi, but mostly i like to watch martial arts anime.

i would recommend Naruto or Hellsing, theyre pending in my download list... ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANIDB

If you got Overnet, this is an UNGODLY site. You have to register, however (it is free to register.)

Don't know how to use it?

ANIDB guide

Thank me later. ;)

Oh, animes that are good are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Hellsing, Akira and Street Fighter Alpha (I like it.). Your going to download them? I would just buy the Korean bootlegs that have all 26 episodes of a series for $30. That's what I did!

Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

Ughh I like Media Player Classic, seems simple yet full of features.

But why in the F*** is it playing my DivX encoded music videos/movies UPSIDE DOWN!?

Edit: actually...nix that,  it plays EVERYTHING upside down!

Download ffdshow if you haven't and they have an option to flip the video. Or it may even be in your DivX settings.

Hope that helps.

I've gotten all of my anime from Kazaa and I have a shitload of them. Lately, I've started to use BitTorrent though.

yeah man, bit torrent is the best. Especially since encoding groups are releasing animes that they have released in the passed(dvd rips), but with dual audio. So you can change the audio from english to japanese, vice versa, or turn the subtitles on and off.

ANIDB

If you got Overnet, this is an UNGODLY site. You have to register, however (it if free to register.)

ANIDB guide

Thank me later. :P

Oh, animes that are good are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Hellsing, Akira and Street Fighter Alpha (I like it.). Your going to download them? I would just buy the Korean bootlegs that have all 26 episodes of a series for $30. That's what I did!

Anon.

thanks :lol:. but what are those anime about? what are they like? oh yea does nayone know of any good martial arts anime?

Ranma ½, Yawara (this has not been licensed in the u.s, but basically most of the cast from Ranma ½ does most of the voices, only the chick who does Yawara's voice is the same chick who does Akane's voice), and...I don't know about any other Martial Arts anime

ANIDB

If you got Overnet, this is an UNGODLY site. You have to register, however (it if free to register.)

ANIDB guide

Thank me later. :D

Anon.

thanks :D. but what are those anime about? what are they like? oh yea does nayone know of any good martial arts anime?

Cowboy Bebop is basically a romance, action, mystery, and sci fi flick all-in-one. REALLY beautifully done. One of the best animes of all time to alot of people, including me.

Trigun is a variable of Cowboy Bebop. They are somewhat similar. Both are Great.

Hellsing is PURE action. The RAMBO of animes.

Akira is a mind trip. That's all I can say about it. Its DAMN good.

Street Fighter Alpha is just a movie version of the game of the same name. There is a little difference in between them, but still very good animation.

Anon.

I don't think there are many pure martial arts anime. They usually mix them with a space theme or something.

Ninja Scroll (and Resurrection) is one that comes to immediately, but that's about it.

Check out the Bible Black series.

This seems to have turned to a topic about anime, but anyway...

My favorite video player is by far BSPlayer. It has all the features I ever needed except playing incomplete files (for that I use VLC).

About anime, I would advice the Kenshin OAVs (NOT the tv serie). They are really great, kind of a romance/action mix in old Japan.