Marvel vs Capcom 2

I have played this game alot, buy have never beat it, I was wondering if its worth it to unlock all the characters?, you get only 100 points per fight and some characters are like 3000 points, I dont know.... Is there any notable characters that are a must have in the game?

thanks.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't wanna go through the trouble of unlocking all the characters, get online with your dreamcast and go to google.com and put in "Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 dreamcast saves"...I did myself and some saves came up through gamefaqs.com...download to your VMU, and viola...all characters, costumes, stages, etc...all without having to buy the colors and characters with points. Downloading the save is what I did a long time ago when the DC planetweb site was still up. Good luck.

I have played this game alot, buy have never beat it, I was wondering if its worth it to unlock all the characters?, you get only 100 points per fight and some characters are like 3000 points, I dont know.... Is there any notable characters that are a must have in the game?

thanks.

When I got everyone on that game I felt really good but I dont think you will

Thats exactly my problem, its a great game but from what i heard all the new characters are given to you in the first place, if i play this game for hours and hours, i dont want to be unlocking characters that dont interest me. Not to mention i really dont have to time right now to even touch my dreamcast.

do you get a lot of points when you actually beat the game (the boss) or is it just another 100 points like any other match?

Bleh, I gave up on getting all the characters and I only need like 1 or 2 more. Now I just wait until I have friends over and we play, then I use those points and eventually I'll have all the characters. Then theres all those colors to get...

you need to download them directly with your dreamcast. or use a nexus memory card.

a neat trick for points on MvC2 is to enter practice mode then leave it for a lonnnnnng time. just unplug it from the tv and leave it running. check it in a day or so. in 8 hours it racks up like 7000 points.

and you should really beat the game beating it with no continues usually gets me between 2500, to 3800 points. thats on the default level.

You never beat it are you serious? I went to the arcade and beat it with 1 coin, well anayways, it's easier if you just download the action replay disc "xploder"of of shareza or whatever, it's only like 568kbs and it unpacks to like 2mb it's already preloaded with codes, when you beat the game they give you like 1500 points depending on how well you play.