Which fighter has the best stage music?

BoomBa_GoosE

*this thread may be started already, so delete at will if it must be done.* :lol:

I totally love street fighter stage music. well not all of em. i also like the soundtrack from other games too, but the best i can think of is...

1. balrog's (boxer) stage. that music is so catchy.

2. Nakoruru from samurai shodown. awesome.

3. Spider-man (MvsSF or MvsC)

4. and even tho its not a fighting game i like metal slug's soundtrack. i think it was 4 or 5.

i felt the forums have been a lil slow since KOF2k3 has been released, i thought i started somethin we all can mess with. that and im listening to the SF soundtrack so yeh haha. :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, what happened to Guilty Gear. That game has some of the best music in a fighter -- or is this SF only.

Hmm... well, many of the old SF2 games had good music. Mainly, Ryu, Bison, and Vega. I can't recall others at the moment.

But when it comes to music from video games, I've always found that the music from RPGs are the best.

Yeah, that's my $1.00 on it. LOL

Yeah, that's my $1.00 on it. LOL

Here's your change, 98 cents. Have a nice day!

I hope you didn't say this out of anger. :(

You've hurt my feelings. I'm very sensitive. ;)

Back to topic, SF: 3rd Strike has a very cool announcer at the start of each round. Yeah...not music related, but had to throw that out.

And I'll start throwing out yens or whatever if that makes some of you happy. Guess my american dollar isn't good enough! :(

Yea definitley, street fighter music is just too good to listen while playing, but yea, the 3strike music is just a whole new concept (techno, and a bit of rap) and i like alot ;)

Street Fighter Turbo: Guile, Fei-Long, Ryu

Street Fighter Alpha 2: Ken and Ryu

Street Fighter Alpha 3: Dan

Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Necro / Twelve