Warnings

kaioshade

So how long does it last anyway.

i didnt even know i was that off topic, but its fine.

It stays there forever, but if your a good, stable user for the next year, we might just remove it. ;)

Usually we just keep it there just to have logs of your actions. We can bend the rules if you ever get a 2nd warn after a substantial amount of time. ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens when you receive a warning? Are there any immediate ramifications?

Well here is how it works..

1st Warning: Just a notification to the user that they are causing problems in the board.

2nd Warning: Another notification to the user that they are causing problems in the board with also a Post/Account Suspension to up to 30 days.

3rd Warning: Permanently Banned

That's about it. ;)

I have 1 warning only...how come I got 2 days of being banned instead of just a "notification"?

You were drunk, notifications didn't work. Infact I think I sent you a couple. ;)

dude, seriously, I didn't get them. If I did, they'd most likely still be in my pm box. This forum has a problem with pm's btw. I don't think Violence got that pm I sent him on how to set the Mortal Kombat configuration settings on mame

So how long does it last anyway.

i didnt even know i was that off topic, but its fine.

It stays there forever, but if your a good, stable user for the next year, we might just remove it. ;)

Usually we just keep it there just to have logs of your actions. We can bend the rules if you ever get a 2nd warn after a substantial amount of time. ;)

Fair enough.

Fell free to kill/lock this topic. if i have anything else to ask, ill pm someone.

• 2 months later...

Has Anyone received three warnings and been kicked offf yet, just curious?

I doubt it. They either got one warning or were automatically banned after that...and...

What the evil bump.

Edited by Agozer

I doubt it. Theyt either got one warning or were automatically banned after that...and...

What the evil bump.

well, actually jennyjennyjenny got 3 warnings then got banned, it's just that all the warnings were given over the course of about two days :D

I doubt it. Theyt either got one warning or were automatically banned after that...and...

What the evil bump.

well, actually jennyjennyjenny got 3 warnings then got banned, it's just that all the warnings were given over the course of about two days :D

Did s/he? I remember only about 1-2 warnings.

3rd Warning: Permanently Banned

Wow, that's too strict, way too strict, and we can only see our warnings, correct?

Why is that so strict? Two times should be enough to make people realize that they have broken the rules in one way or the other.

Edited by Agozer