Girl Gamers

Diso

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres better things to do with a girl then just play video games... no sexual reference intended ;)

Like what? Talk...AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding. :rolleyes: Talking is great. Because talking eventually leads to flocking.

Seems all you want is sex ^_^

Nay, my girlfriend is good gamer, but she isn't hardcore. When she *saw my room she was like o_O. Truth be told, it was like that. If we ain't gaming, were watching anime or....yeah... o_o. We spend good time together :) which is good.

Edited by K`dash

my girl plays alot of rpgs... dragon quest series, final fantasy series, and other ones that i don't know about (all in japanese since she's a native... doesn't have to wait for translations). sits in front of a small electric heater, some snacks, and goes for hours and hours. beats it, dl's faqs, and goes again for all the 'secret stuff' that she missed. pretty much standard fare for any rpg gamer... she used to live with another japanese roommate (also a girl) and they'd both be in front of the tv arguing about dragon quest. they're both great at controller chucking too.

then i dl'ed a little gem called "tetris attack" for the snes. it's pretty much like all the other match-blocks-and-make-them-disappear except... the chains are so pretty. i can barely get by with 3-4 chains but my girl does 6-8 _easy_. and that's without pausing the game (yeah, i cheat by pausing the emu... sue me). crazy, i tell you~

i also ask her, "you need the controller?"

she gives me the "suck it up, loser" look and pounds away on the keyboard. she owns the whole block with that game.

she also plays this evangelion typing game (also in japanese)... she owns the entire country with that game.

a little GT2/3 here and there but doesn't play much else. but she can flock like... um, yeah, the sex is great. :)

Tetris Attack Rulz!! Try playin' Panel de Pon (Japanese version of Tetris Attack) on Very Hard. It's harder than Tetris Attack. Can't wait for the Puzzle Collection for the Cube since it's gonna have it on their.

Back on topic, my girlfriend loves to play lots of RPGs and other nick nack stuff, especially that Puzzle Bobble game. She'll play that game for hours. Oh and she plays Phantasy Star Online also. She won't touch fighting games though. :) She'll go read a book whenever I play any fighting game.