Girl Gamers

Diso

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2D fighters are fun,but not 3d...i dont find the characters appealing.

Awesome! You're a cool chick in my book now.

True. :D I on the other hand, find 3D fighting game characters appealing (of course, I'm a guy) and the only 3D fighters I have played (and currently own) are Dead or Alive 2, Virtua Fighter 4 and Soul Calibur 2. They had appealing characters. B)

Anyways, I'm always more into 2D fighters than 3D.

Edited by Agozer

the only 3D fighters I have played (and currently own) are Dead or Alive 2, Virtua Fighter 4 and Soul Calibur 2. They had appealing characters. :D

I like Soul Caliber 2. I don't know why but I really loved the first incarnation of the game when it was called Soul Edge for the PS1.

I've always hated the Tekken games, they were so boring. Virtual Fighter 1 was awesome because it was the first 3D Fighter. I was never too enthralled with the Dead or Alive series, not even the bouncing breasts did it for me.

the only 3D fighters I have played (and currently own) are Dead or Alive 2, Virtua Fighter 4 and Soul Calibur 2. They had appealing characters. :D

I like Soul Caliber 2. I don't know why but I really loved the first incarnation of the game when it was called Soul Edge for the PS1.

I've always hated the Tekken games, they were so boring. Virtual Fighter 1 was awesome because it was the first 3D Fighter. I was never too enthralled with the Dead or Alive series, not even the bouncing breasts did it for me.

DOA is good because of the counter button. B)

the only 3D fighters I have played (and currently own) are Dead or Alive 2, Virtua Fighter 4 and Soul Calibur 2. They had appealing characters. B)

Soul Edge, Soul Blade, Soul Calibure, Soul Calibur 2 :D

My sister and girlfriend play SC2 very well. Even managed to kick my ass.