King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

Wow...sixteen pages, and nothing.

Seriously, what's the point of posting speculation after speculation (all of which has been nothing but dead ends/fakes/publicity stunt/etc.)? Just give it time and it'll be out.

It helps to get involved in other things, and before you know it, this game will take a backburner in your mind; and it'll be out when you're thinking of it the least. So let's save ourselves the torture and let it slide from our minds -- when it comes out, it'll seem like it came out in no time.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah totally agree about the speculation is useless thing, i dunno, im a bit of a sceptic, if people were going to release the game and then didnt because of emails from snk warning them not to.... if they wanted to release the game but then didnt because of that why not just anonymously load it onto a p2p or something like thatand then...anonymously post on a forum hey look guys i found this link and its the game...etc etc

ah well i agree, no more talk of kof2k3 until there is a working link with the full game there, if you want to talk about the game then goto kofonline site, but no talk of rom until a link is posted

But this thread is dedicated to KOF2003. :D

Well... I suppose talks of it's release can be ignored. For now.

How's Gato? I did like him in MotW. :lol:

i thought it was going to be release this Chinese New Year.

i hope it's out before this month ends and it seems it would be.

the situation is the same like before on SVC and i'm pretty sure

the rom will pop-up one of this day sooner than we think. :)

I thought Gamecop was gonna regulate on this thread this time. Please clean this mess up, again. You should lock this thread and have all the news go right through you. Then just you post updates in this thread and make 1 for the rest of us to bullshit about the rom as much as we want.

I read that KOF2003 is slated for public release in February (possibly the 14th) from the SVC team. All the games had a 1 month increment. SVC in November, SSV in December, Mslug5 originally meant for January but released early for Christmas, which puts KOF2003 in a February release, unless Mslug5's early release enables KOF2003 to show up this month. Although I heard they would be doing it in February and not earlier in January, as some sort of punishment to whoever stole mslug5.

Either way, it'll be here before spring. Either February at the latest or earlier if another team beats them to it. I don't think they'll sit on the game and risk another dumping team stealing the glory.