Word Censorship

nezumi

The reason why we have those words censored is not becuase of their medical terms, it's because people use them the wrong way or to promote sexual acts. We are trying to make this forum (E- For Everyone) kind of forum. Many forums now of days become infested with cussing and postings of sexual acts. This is how you lose members. We are already seeing it in one long time partner forum and we don't want to follow that line of logic.

So when you have a forum that's for everyone, that's how you get more members, and of course good ones. Why want a member that helps you out, but if you say one thing to him, good or bad, he cusses at you and then flames you? This little censorship fights them off because they hate it and we love it. :(

Preach on, my brother, Preach!!! :blink:

Correct-o.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why we have those words censored is not becuase of their medical terms, it's because people use them the wrong way or to promote sexual acts. We are trying to make this forum (E- For Everyone) kind of forum. Many forums now of days become infested with cussing and postings of sexual acts. This is how you lose members. We are already seeing it in one long time partner forum and we don't want to follow that line of logic.

So when you have a forum that's for everyone, that's how you get more members, and of course good ones. Why want a member that helps you out, but if you say one thing to him, good or bad, he cusses at you and then flames you? This little censorship fights them off because they hate it and we love it. :)

Alright...fine GC, you're the boss. :blink:

Sexual acts...sounds fun. How 'bout me and you get together for a drink and some sexual acts afterward, heh GC? :( I'll type all naughty! ROORRWWW!

Is that what you're afraid of?

So when you have a forum that's for everyone, that's how you get more members, and of course good ones. Why want a member that helps you out, but if you say one thing to him, good or bad, he cusses at you and then flames you? This little censorship fights them off because they hate it and we love it. :)

Alright...fine GC, you're the boss. :blink:

Sexual acts...sounds fun. How 'bout me and you get together for a drink and some sexual acts afterward, heh GC? :( I'll type all naughty! ROORRWWW!

Is that what you're afraid of?

Er I wouldn't tease the owner of the forums if I were you...if you know what I mean :)

Heh. If GC really wants it this way, I'm fine with it. I don't mind all the flaming some boards have. Maybe GC should put up a special forum where members of a certain status can vent their frustration...Sort of like a locked/hidden forum.

I don't think we need a flaming section or talk about crap section. Thats because most people wouldn't post in there anyways since posts are most likely going to be disabled in those forums

Btw on word censorship:

Most idiots use medical terms as sex/offensive/racist terms to others which is really insulting to some people :/

Most idiots use medical terms as sex/offensive/racist terms to others which is really insulting to some people :/

You my dear sir are talking out of your rectum. It seems your medula oblongata is as big as your malleus, you corpus cavernosum sucking piece of feces.

IGNORE THIS POST!!!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

You my dear sir are talking out of your rectum. It seems your medula oblongata is as big as your malleus, you corpus cavernosum sucking piece of feces.

Whahahahahahha!!111!1oneone Priceless. ;)