Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

The Official Samurai Shodown 5 Tournament

Ok we got a problem. When you use "Nebulanet.exe" It doesn't use the loader file. Because of this we can't play Samurai Shodown 5 :(

What about Kawaks? 0_o

Actually,GC,I Can Join The Tornerment.But I Got SS5 39,598KB And I Can Get It To RUn On Winkrawks.

whats the ip to connect? i cant seem to find your server anywhere..i just got samsho5 too! im pretty good with the guy in yellow! haha

I think think there should be a time and date for a tourney battle. That way, we can all face each other in combat.

Ok everything is fixed come and get it and fight :D

I am having similar problems with nebulanet...

--EDIT--

Nevermind I got it working (with help). I'll show up every now and then in the Kaillera serv to see if anyone is game.

Edited by vanisher

Tell me about tournaments for GOOD games. not Sam shodown 5, it's the worst sequel (and possibly the worst NeoGeo figthing game) ever.

Playing the game makes me sick, playing competitively would push me over the edge. the game is terrible. Just imagine trying to "show off" using Genjuro with a badly redesigned head (with a curly barnet) and a hammer - Sankuro or whatever. URRRRRGGHHHHH!!! what a mess

Samurai shodown 2 is best. Although I'm more of a Capcom lover.

Tell me about tournaments for GOOD games. not Sam shodown 5, it's the worst sequel (and possibly the worst NeoGeo figthing game) ever.

Playing the game makes me sick, playing competitively would push me over the edge. the game is terrible. Just imagine trying to "show off" using Genjuro with a badly redesigned head (with a curly barnet) and a hammer - Sankuro or whatever. URRRRRGGHHHHH!!! what a mess

Samurai shodown 2 is best. Although I'm more of a Capcom lover.

Huh? <_<

This tournament is months old. It ended a long time ago. Why did you bring this back up? As Agozer said, who are you Dr. Frankenstein?

it was a good idea though, are there any more tournaments happening?