Poll topic results

retro gamer

Hi Everyone,

First of Robert thanks for bothering to "moderate." Now maybe you will bother to follow the results of this pole.

Forum members old and new have decided we don't want BP here anymore.

Wanna sort out this section ban BP, simple as that. C'mon admit it your life would be easier and our lives would be happier. Do you really care if there is a slight dip in visits if it means cleaning the place up.

You said your trigger finger is itchy, be a real man and use your "powers" to clean the place up. If you don't ban this guy at least give us the real reason why. Otherwise all you will be left with is anger and BP and BP fans. Can you live with that? Its torn this section apart and driven off all other developers.

Ok well thats me banned. Sorry to all you genuine users out there, the world is an unfair place run by idiots. This forum is no exception.

As to my identity this may give a clue to old forum members. "So long and thanks for all the EMUS :ph34r:"

So long guys

Edited by retro gamer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poll results were not that clear cut. Only 35% said to ban. 26% said no ban. 38% offered no opinion.

Still, the results have been noted.

Earlier today (your time), I made a new set of rules here:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8816

In it is a procedure for how we go about implementing account restrictions.

Nobody is exempt, not even BP. Everyone starts at whatever their current warn level is.

I won't ban him now, despite your pleas. However if he violates rules, he could end up getting himself banned.

It's all about self-responsibility.

So, we are at a new beginning, let's see what happens.

The poll results were not that clear cut. Only 35% said to ban. 26% said no ban. 38% offered no opinion.

Still, the results have been noted.

Earlier today (your time), I made a new set of rules here:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8816

In it is a procedure for how we go about implementing account restrictions.

Nobody is exempt, not even BP. Everyone starts at whatever their current warn level is.

I won't ban him now, despite your pleas. However if he violates rules, he could end up getting himself banned.

It's all about self-responsibility.

So, we are at a new beginning, let's see what happens.

Well, the results were actually 57% in favour but there you go, not bad considering all the people who left/got banned because of conflict with him.

nice rule change/implementation maybe things will improve ;) "I will cease my pleas" as requested :) hope the rules will be observed.

Edited by retro gamer

I voted to ban and told others I know to do so as well ;)

still 99,900 to go :) then ill actually think you have support....if you even hit 1000 id be surprised and thats chickens feed

as you know robert I dont care if im removed....I see bad support from others and I know what im talking about...others dont and dont like being told....its up to people if they want bad support or not....

it will hurt your forum alot to remove my support as most people dont really know what they are doing by looks and generally I really know what im doing...although others will tell you otherwise im confident I know better than them normally...

I dont understand softmoding and thats why ive never commented on it....

Edited by Error404

Oh I see, so the only reason you got banned is that you deliberately banned yourself, whereas everyone else actually wanted you to stay. That makes more sense now - for a moment there it was looking like the outcome of the poll wasn't something that fell within your control. Thanks for clearing it up.

lol this poll happened the day after I got everything unpinned....its sad that you get a poll the day after the new blog...I remove my staff stuff and unpin my threads....then there was this desprate seek for attention thread and nothing really changed for me....

and im not banned if robert or gamecop ever asked for that it would happen but neither have done and its only be me asking to remove the stuff as they did for me which is great.... anyways it laughable that you think you have any real support 5 or 6 friends that are vocal and try to support themselves everywhere I never ask my friends to goto every site and tell them of the new release and say its awsome its allways random people ive never met

you are a newbe poster ;) like your friends...and everyone knows you dont have skills

It is twighlight here I know and ill leave when people have learnt how to get the help they deserve....without the trouble makers they dont deserve

ill leave this and it will just fall off the bottom as they all do cause no one gives a rats crap about you guys and your issues

Edited by Error404