Bubble Bobble Ultra

fumanchu

i see bp added a new bubble bobble hack called bubble bobble ultimate in coinops.the only bubble bobble hack i can find is called bubble bobble ultra which was just completed in may.so i am assuming it is bubble bobble ultra is the correct name.

i havent tested this rom in the new release of coinops yet as i dont have it installed yet but i tried it quickly in xraine and it works great.

the rom has to be unzipped to play on xraine.

i have included the unzipped patched rom for xraine and patched .zip rom for coinops(named correctly) in this download.

info here abou this hack.

Bubble Bobble Ultra is a hack of Bubble Bobble on the arcade. With new 100 levels, some completely renovated, and some looking like its super counterparts. Palettes have been changed in levels as well.

754screenshot1.png

754screenshot3.png

download link.

*snip*

so use with the new coinops release or the xraine emu.

thanks to jackhammer over at emup for patching the rom for me.

• Like 1

That's alot of Bubble Bobble-ing there! :D

i like the bubble bobble series of games,i find the sharp x68000 version of bubble bobble is better than the arcade version and the music just sounds SO much better.

actually while we are talking about bubble bobble i managed to get bubble bobble md(korean megadrive version) of bubble bobble working on my jtag 360 with the newest version of the genesis plus 360.

here is the megadrive version if anyone hasnt seen it.

its a pity this isnt playable on any megadrive emu for xbox,i geuss neogenesis would need a core update before it could be played as its a fantastic update.

its part of the pack coming out in the next few days...plus 250 more...but cheers

and are you ditching the four "locks" do hickies too? i still haven't decided to still use coinops anymore...

dont care if you use it or not....

id say use something else id recommend mameox that was before I started butchering it

you care... you just won't admit it. ;)