Thread of requests for CoinOPS

jobo

Well, BP wants a thread, so I thought I'd start one. Let's just post personal requests, without comments like "Good idea" or "No we don't need that", so that it'll be easier to sum it up every once in awhile.

An important note though. If people despite this rule start commenting or trolling, please don't respond on that or try to defend yourself or anything. I'm convinced that ignoring stupidity here is the best way to deal with it.

Here's my first suggestions for the thread, although I've mentioned these for BP before:

Mortal Kombat 3 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 with sound.

Pixel perfect console

Different settings for Gameboy Advance and the other versions of Gameboy, so that yoo don't need to customize the screen when changing between the formats.

Mario Tennis 64 (a fix so that the game gets playable in coinops)

Star Wars - Dark Forces PSX (a fix so that the game gets playable in coinops)

Sorry if any of these already have been worked on in CoinOPS Epic!

Edited by jobo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Madnab version of the emulators with support for Ressurection Xtras allows you to set two different screen setups and automatically switch between the two depending on the game you are running, so you can have GBA and GB with correct aspect ratios and using the same emulator.

Well, BP wants a thread, so I thought I'd start one. Let's just post personal requests, without comments like "Good idea" or "No we don't need that", so that it'll be easier to sum it up every once in awhile.

An important note though. If people despite this rule start commenting or trolling, please don't respond on that or try to defend yourself or anything. I'm convinced that ignoring stupidity here is the best way to deal with it.

Here's my first suggestions for the thread, although I've mentioned these for BP before:

Mortal Kombat 3 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 with sound.

Pixel perfect console

Different settings for Gameboy Advance and the other versions of Gameboy, so that yoo don't need to customize the screen when changing between the formats.

Mario Tennis 64 (a fix so that the game gets playable in coinops)

Star Wars - Dark Forces PSX (a fix so that the game gets playable in coinops)

Sorry if any of these already have been worked on in CoinOPS Epic!

wait some else wants to see ULTIMATE MK III with sound? wow the way things were going i thought i was the only one who wanted that lol