Smokes

Krosigrim

Yea we shouldnt smoke. But we do.

What brand do you smoke?

Right now Im smoking Marlboro Smoothes. Its got a light minty flavor, reminds me of those puffed mints. Bonus is Marlboro often makes them $1 off or 2 pack on sale. Should buy cartons as much as I smoke...

I need to quit, we all need to. I at the very least I need to slow it down. With the new job Ill not have the opportunity to smoke like a civ. Ill be exercising too and that will also cut down on smoke time. Im at just under a pack a day as it stands.

Indian smokes mostly. 35 bucks a carton. when I got money or don't feel like driving to the indian cigarette shop I smoke marlboro Lights. I can't stand that flavored stuff.

my mom's been a month off cigs using chantix. after smoking a pack or more a day for nearly 50 years.

once my insurance kicks in next year I am gonna give it a go.

rtal25.jpg

I like hand rolled smokes - I rarely smoke a "regular" smoke unless im out and thats all there is.

I get it real cheap - a common feature in UK for 50g of baccy.

I aint got a clue how many I smoke, I can tell the difference when i was on baccy though compared to regular smoke, unless I smoke Virginia that shit clogs me up.

Quitting smoking is perhaps the hardest. Its more than a chemical addiction, its the act of too. I feel like I NEED to do something after a while, 'cause Im so used to smoking. Often there are times where I go outside to smoke, and put it out after 2 drags 'cause I did not want to smoke... It just felt like I needed a brake and thats what I do, go outside for a smoke.

I rolled my own for a short while. I smoked less that's for sure. I found them harsh and rolling em was a pain. and people always looked at me weird like I was smoking a joint.

Never smoked in my life, besides second-hand. My best friend smokes Mavericks though.

Do you guys smack the bottom of the pack into your palm to compact the tobacco inside the filter?

Sometimes I envy smokers cuz like Kro said, its something to do when taking a break just to go outside and do it. When I go outside for some air I just take my water bottle and drink...

Laughing @ Jitway

Yea smoking does have benefits actually. But the cost of health and pleasant smell... When you are a smoker, and get that cigarette when you really really need it, as opposed to just smoking because... Like after eating a HUGE meal or having awesome sex, that cig is amazing.

Im about to have one now, but I dont physically or mental feel like I want it, its just a reflex I ... we built up over the years. Im fighting the urge.