My emo topic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to move Axl's posts to my seduction thread or a whole new thread...

She is coming to see me this Friday. I miss her so much!!!

I am tempted by so many women here in China, so many sexy asian women!!! It's driving me crazy! My gf needs to get here.

Being hooked on sex ruins it. Most of the time while in relationships, I had sex every day while not that time of the month. At first its nice, exciting. Then it becomes expected. Then a "chore" I noticed, and you guys may have too... you dont get as hard as at first. Its up... but not ready to put an eye out.

If this has happened you are indeed doing it too often. It should be more spontaneous. Well... at least not a given.

The only thing I can think of is finding other stuff to do but it still boils down to not acting on it. I know how very difficult it is to ignore these urges. Its like quitting cigarettes. You always want one and once you had one... you like "was this necessary?" Then shortly after you want one again. Nothing will stop you but you.

But like Cinder says, you gotta have someone who is on your level. It sounds harsh, but I dont believe I could maintain a relationship with a girl who was saving herself for marriage. I dont see how it would work. Although I say try to refrain from constant sex... I am a beast.

But it is so easy for us to get locked into constant sex, that it takes over. It can become the only thing you look forward to.

I dated a girl around Dec. 2008 and we were both complete sexual monsters. She wanted it as much as I do. So at the very least once a day. I realized I couldnt stand her, or her me. All we had was sex. I broke her bed once... We had sexual chemistry but honestly, that was all.

So even if you try to curb the constant sex, its still a part of you. DO NOT LET IT DRIVE YOU. Drive her HAHAHA No... just dont let it become devoid of meaning. It should have meaning. It is the most personal physical act.