My emo topic

I never did, until way too many coincidences started popping up and I couldn't ignore that shit no more.

You're a Water sign, like Scorpios (I'm one) and Pisces. Water signs are the most emotional ones out of the 4 groups. You're super emotional inside, you're just stuck in a shell you built for yourself. My dad's a cancer, he's like you somewhat. Only he just too old to open up anymore. You're afraid of crashin and burnin dawg. Yousa scared that if you open up to her, she gonna stab you emotionally. Risk of life, I suppose. Problem is, if you don't open up because you scared, it's gonna eventually end the relationship.

You must've had some bad childhood let downs, emotionwise.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that bro. Hope shit works out for you. Here's a song.

edit: BTW, anyone have some tips for my sex addiction? it's hurting my relationship as well

Ask Daria, he can help.

Turn into an extreme self exclutionist introvert.

Seriously though, take it easy or you might get aids.

How is it screwin with your relationship?

Cuz whenever she's around, it's all we do. And she's like "let's do something different" and I'm like "sure" and I go start up some video game and she's like "it's like all you want is sex" and I'm like "nah, totally not true" and she's like "we never do anything else besides sex" and I'm like "shut up woman, I lost 1up". And technically, that's bad. But I can't help it. Because I'm fucking insatiable. The only time we don't do it is when we're at university or we go out (and we go out once in a blue moon, the chance of going out being a lot higher if one of us is already in town, and this is debatable depending on how clean the toilets are in the clubs we hit).

How is it screwin with your relationship?

Cuz whenever she's around, it's all we do. And she's like "let's do something different" and I'm like "sure" and I go start up some video game and she's like "it's like all you want is sex" and I'm like "nah, totally not true" and she's like "we never do anything else besides sex" and I'm like "shut up woman, I lost 1up". And technically, that's bad. But I can't help it. Because I'm fucking insatiable. The only time we don't do it is when we're at university or we go out (and we go out once in a blue moon, the chance of going out being a lot higher if one of us is already in town, and this is debatable depending on how clean the toilets are in the clubs we hit).

Still does not sound like a big problem to me.

Leads to huge fights. And we both stand our ground with me going "you should put out more" and her going "I don't need as much as you do". Got me thinking maybe she's right and I'm just addicted to it, but I don't feel bad about it. On the contrary, I love being so sexual but I've had this problem with all my girlfriends ever since I was 16.

Syb you need a new woman then. If you like games, she should like games...if you want it 3 times a day, she should too.

It's like a crackhead dating a seriously religious person. That shit ain't gonna work.

Whatever you into, your woman

gotta be into, too, and vice versa...

or the shit ain't gonna work.

lt ain't gonna work.

That's right. lf you born-again,

your woman gotta be born-again, too.

lf you a crackhead,

your woman gotta be a crackhead, too...

or the shit won't work.

You can't be like, ''l'm going to church,

where you going?'' ''Hit the pipe!''

Fatal if you don't want to be that person, you don't have to. It's all on you and what you want. If you want the real deal, you need to just go with the flow...which it seems you're already doing anyway.