PS1 games that would be good in coinops..

fumanchu

i dont know if the ps1 core is going to be added to coinops but i thought it would be a good idea to start a topic about it anyway.

there are a lot of arcade games that were ported to the ps1.

if the arcade version already plays fine in coinops then its not worth listing them.

so list them.

Streetfighter alpha 3(because this has more characters than the arcade game)

raiden project(raiden 1 and 2)

raiden dx(remixed version of raiden 2 with fantastic music)

soukyrentai(port of an arcade and saturn shooter)

zanac x zanac(compiles last shooter before they went bust)

capcom vs snk(great port of the naomi/dreamcast fighter)

tekken 3(only the jap version works)

strider 2(just bloody great)

gradius gaiden(ps1 exlusive)

giulty gear(ps1 exclusive)

castlevania symphomy of the night

there is more i am sure so list them..

resident evil parts, die hard 1/2, disruptor, soviet strike, Future Cop LAPD 2010. but i don`t need to have the individual console cores and games in coinops. remember back on nero, the 6.xxxx versions where the best, every other version later was totaly overloaded and no one need that crap.

its less clutter not more as its though one gui and if you dont want it nothing looks diff at all.... :) if you dont use it, it wont clutter the GUI at all

I dont have to use 10 diff emulators and all the bloat...I can sort the stuff better into its types and also track and sort by usage

Bloody Roar.... ps1 was the first time i ever played it... loved it then.... still love it now.

(not as much as streefighter thou) lol

OH and Syphon filter... also Jet Moto X with the hover bikes.... played that for hours...

Edited by ace9094

Bloody Roar.... ps1 was the first time i ever played it... loved it then.... still love it now.

(not as much as streefighter thou) lol

OH and Syphon filter... also Jet Moto X with the hover bikes.... played that for hours...

there is just something about 32bit 3d fighters that i dont like,well i know what is it is the grainy looking polygons.but they got it right on tekken 3 on ps1.