Life in China

Why do you like her

She's really nice, outgoing, friendly, beautiful, charming, and a great cook. She approached me which was cool, at first I thought she just wanted to have sex with me but she really wants to get to know me. She is really shy when it comes down to being romantic though. We have yet to even kiss, which is cool because I am used to sleeping with women the same night i meet them usually. She's a good girl but not a total prude either.

People should ask me more questions because I am insanely bored. They gave me the rest of the month off..

Is she Chinese? She can speak English well? Also, get on MSN if you are bored so that we can talk :lol:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you like her

She's really nice, outgoing, friendly, beautiful, charming, and a great cook. She approached me which was cool, at first I thought she just wanted to have sex with me but she really wants to get to know me. She is really shy when it comes down to being romantic though. We have yet to even kiss, which is cool because I am used to sleeping with women the same night i meet them usually. She's a good girl but not a total prude either.

People should ask me more questions because I am insanely bored. They gave me the rest of the month off..

Is she Chinese? She can speak English well?

She is Chinese and she does not speak very much English at all sadly. I am learning Chinese though. She is also trying to learn English. It's actually making things more interesting because she does not speak English, I wonder if I'd still be as into her if she spoke English. haha

Why do you like her

She is Chinese and she does not speak very much English at all sadly. I am learning Chinese though. She is also trying to learn English. It's actually making things more interesting because she does not speak English, I wonder if I'd still be as into her if she spoke English. haha

Lol, you are weird :lol:

Why do you like her

Lol, you are weird :D

I get that a lot. :lol:

Got a picture?

Well you did mention shy lol

Alright. I was thinking about this when Ryan left but I choose not to. Next term is on its way and I find myself thinking about it again.

Ill list more questions here... but I may make a new thread cause I dont want to hijack this one.

How has your stomach adapted to the food. I realize things are quite different. Something I am interested in is eating food that isnt genetically mutated. For instance our super chickens. I bet Chinese could ride our Chickens into the sunset.

: Do you find the food... generally, not dishes, but for instance chicken... is it more flavorful than our bland mega chicken?

: Are you still running to the toilet often?

: Speaking of toilet... you say theirs are quite rank. How do you cope with what I imagine you mean.

: A 10 hour trip (one way?) to Walmart. You see... I like butter. With such a great distance to travel for certain odds and ends... How big is the refrigerator in your apartment???

Foreigners are always intriguing. For instance, Emsley could come over here and get laid with a quickness. Most not ugly brits can. Same for pretty much anyone... Id be enamored with a pretty Scottish chick to be honest. So, that being said.

Ryan your as tall as I am, and were American.

: How do people respond to your presence. I imagine you walking down a street looking at shops with head and shoulders above everyone else. And everyone notices you and takes more than just a casual glance.

: Do you ever notice disgusted looks or evil glances. You ARE a foreigner. I imagine some may not take your presence kindly.

Why isnt there a movie about Jackie chan installing democracy in china single handedly? ;p

When you are a foreigner in another country you have a HUGE advantages in attracting chicks.

I mean its not even fair the list is amplified 100 times.

Height is the most natrual of attraction switches something I dont have im not six foot 5.9 or something....

I wouldn't go in any hardcore Chinese bars if I was ryan.

Guys subconsciously pick up on the "alpha" and they will hate you, Grim has excellent points and is somewhat versed in attraction.

I dunno if it applies to an ethnic minority from America, as opposed to a caucasian-American. If I went to China i'd probably just get confused for one of them and treated just as well.

Why isnt there a movie about Jackie chan installing democracy in china single handedly? ;p

When you are a foreigner in another country you have a HUGE advantages in attracting chicks.

I mean its not even fair the list is amplified 100 times.

Height is the most natrual of attraction switches something I dont have im not six foot 5.9 or something....

I wouldn't go in any hardcore Chinese bars if I was ryan.

Guys subconsciously pick up on the "alpha" and they will hate you, Grim has excellent points and is somewhat versed in attraction.

There is no such thing as hardcore. Foreigners, especially whites will have easier life in CHina, believe me.