Full Spread/ Game Time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going real big bro, I commend you for that shit.

I went over to Gamestop for the supposed "Midnight sale", didn't get off until 1AM, son of a bitches were closed. I'll have to wait until 10 AM. You're food selection is hearty, tasty, and just plain careless, kudos to you. I'll have about 2.5 hours to play the game today.

My copy arrives tomorrow. :/ I want to see the Shiva twins motorcycle in action.

P.S. If some of you turn this into a spoiler fest without the proper use of the spoiler tags (like some of you did with the Heavy Rain thread), I'll start mass-banning people.

I will say this..

Don't sell all the crap you get. (broken teeth, torn hide, ect.) 9 hours in, you'll be wishing you hadn't. :)

You're going real big bro, I commend you for that shit.

I went over to Gamestop for the supposed "Midnight sale", didn't get off until 1AM, son of a bitches were closed. I'll have to wait until 10 AM. You're food selection is hearty, tasty, and just plain careless, kudos to you. I'll have about 2.5 hours to play the game today.

Awesome. I never get to eat like this, In fact, I barely dented the nachos. I fell asleep last night... I dont mind, the nachos are still awesome, just the chips are soggy. Its like a whole new dish now. So since I had so many nachoes, I didnt even crack open my snacks.

Well you should be playing by now... I guess. I like it so far.

Aaaaany way. I'm so full! Hopefully I don't fall asleep again, the full stomach and mixed drink knocked me out last night.

Zee gaaame!

Well Im about 6 1/2 hours in and the gameplay is good stuff, in my opinion. I foresee great battles down the road. The game looks good, considering even, that the 360 isnt running it as pretty as PS3. I detected artifacting and an audio crap out as soon as you start a new game during the cutscene. Perhaps one other place that I have noticed but not certain, so for the most part the artifacting is not an issue. And there is a bit of graininess to the game, but those are not even full complaints. I can definitely deal with this...

Vanille is one perfectly attractive woman.

And what the hell? How long am I going to play this game without leveling up at all?

From what I've heard, you don't actually level up at all in XIII. At least not in the traditional sense.