Steroids - winners don't do drugs.

emsley

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a serious question now..... Is that Mr. T pic photoshopped or is he really wearing that much gold?

I heard Mr. T wears a certain amount of gold chains to represent different things in Islam or some such.

Then why has he got two crucifixes and the star of David round his neck?

i wouldnt take em everyone is responsible for what they do to them selves who are we to judge

Well - i know some bad lads who take steroids and they wouldn't hesitate to pick on someone smaller than them as it is.

Then why has he got two crucifixes and the star of David round his neck?

Uh, religious tolerance? All I remember is watching him on tv a long time ago having an interview taking calls and one of them was some woman ridiculing him for all his bling and he came back at her like the number of them each represent something to shut her up.

Indeed fat is the fuel for muscle. You probably have a hard time putting on weight so guiding your metabolism as Cinder mentioned is a fantastic idea. Not that it needed my approval, Im just saying.

Cinder is probably one of the people who are naturally strong. But add the fact that he moved shit around, he constantly used muscles and got great benefit from it. Cinder, what do you do now workwise? Cinder constantly worked his muscles in various ways, lifting shoving pulling flipping turning lugging etc. His muscles never got bored.

Anyway, lifting only weights and repeating old routines such as pushups can be very limited, again, I'm just saying just in case this is what your planning on.

There is a system called P90X and its awesome. I do not have it but the principle is, when your gain starts to plateau, they change up the regemin to "shock" the muscles to continue excellent growth. They call it muscle confusion.

muscleconfusion.jpg

Perhaps you know all this but I'll outline it anyway, for others who don't know. Your body will adapt to situations... obviously. If you just add weight and frequency to your workout, your wasting effort. Finding new ways to work the muscles keeps your muscles from ... well getting bored.

What I mentioned from my previous post holds alot of weight too. Working out muscles that get overridden by larger muscles when heavier loads are applied is a great idea. But in order to work them out, you have to do pretty odd things. For instance, say I'm focusing on my delts. What I may do is hold 5 lb. weights and do a ton of repetitions in various angles. Pumps action as well as circles large/small, cw/ccw. When you do this you will notice a difference. It's not as silly as it sounds when you feel the change. There are various workouts I got from studying Chin Na.

I suggest watching this video and doing some of what you see. Oh let me know if you guys cant see this, I remember alot of youtube vids I have posts are unviewable overseas.

Now... Im pretty strong default. But when I started do do things similar to this, damn I had some intense grip.

Opening and closing slowly as hard as I can, palms up for a while, then palms down. Then opening and closing as fast as I could, again palms up and down. Id change palms up/down to make the muscles work from different angles, but it also helps from the rawness Id feel. It was different from regular burning you get from working out, it hurt really really bad. I figured it was from stressing the small muscles so mush. But after a bit my strength increased exponentially. Dynamic resistance works wonders as well, look it up.

Yea using steroids is merely cosmetic. Working your ass off for something is the only true way to be satisfied.

Ah body shock, yes I know about this you can do the same thing over and over again and the body becomes used to it!

I forgot all about this...

Whod a funk there was an art to getting great arms?