Steroids - winners don't do drugs.

emsley

I posted my take on another forum about steroids and MAN it roughed some feathers up big time.

I have nearly always been a guy that's worked out off my own back no gym just my own shit and it works for me, Im not even a strict diet or anything like that I just make sure I have some tuna/chicken an hour before or straight after my work out...

I have seen countless guys take that shit and get bigger - and im like "man why the fuck do you wanna cheat your self?"

Guys little over 5ft suddenly erupt into a mountain of muscles - guys who are already big take this shit ( I hear it comes in tablet form now) just to get bigger - I also heard there is some kind of water based steroid that temporarily "bloats" your arms if you pump um for long enough just for the "effect" on your night out.

Guys were calling me "naive" and I dint know what I was talking about - yeah I do actually the bottom line is you take steroids you can work harder for longer without feeling the pain something your body can not naturally do! (hey your right maybe i don't know what im talking about because i Dont do them!)

One guy said i had an "inferiority complex" and I thought - yeah but its not me taking them!

Surly you must feel inferior if you want to take steroids in the first place, their are countless examples of huge guys doing it the natural way with good diet and no cheating.

Steroid users pussy's in disguise? :-)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well My father was a weight lifter. I come from big stock on my dads side, were naturally big anyway.

From the 3 Somatotypes, you are ectomorphic Emsley. You can work out and get fit, but your muscles wont bulk up as much, in return you have greater flexibility and speed and dont tire out as fast. (basically)

I am Mesomorphic. Medium boned, thin waist wide chest and capacity for greater muscle mass.

Now there are always various combinations therin...

Some people wish to "cheat" to bulk up. As you know steroids are testerone. I knew a guy with my Somatotype and he just could not build muscle... at all. He had a testerone deficiency. His doctor actually prescribed a steroid to help him, but that is the opposite of what you are talking about. You are referring to people who do not need it, people who want enhancement beyond their natural range.

I personally do not want a boost, although I am quite lazy, and if I kept up with my training like when I started that blogg... Id look awesome right now. But steroids are not my way. You say they must have the inferiority complex as opposed to you, as they are the ones using something unnatural. I see your point.

Don't think for a second Schwarzenegger didnt use. His calves were totally weak when he was around 17 and that is where he began injecting, as the injection point contained the most saturation, there fore the largest gain.

People are weird sometimes. I see shit that they think looks good and am taken back. Guys with eyeliner... WTF???

But on subject, Tom Platz

146830.jpg Look at his fucking legs! tomplatz.jpg

Thats just retarded. Thats ridiculous, in a bad way. I say whatever... use/dont use... but if you get to points like this your nuts, obsessed.

I believe the best method of working out is just eating alot of protein, healthy diet, and finding new ways to work the muscles. Not just power muscles, I am a firm believer of working small muscle groups that get overridden when weight is applied. Pick up a pencil and twist your wrist. Now pick up a weight and twist your wrist. Different muscles are used, and override others and one reason is the lesser ones are too weak. Build those small ones with endurance training and you enhance yourself more than you might think.

Another thing about unnatural enhancement, is when they are denied their regimen, they deflate. Their muscles begin to feast on themselves. Not healthy... With natural build, the energy demands are less.

Regardless... they think they look good and so they dont care how they got there.

Your argument reminds me of grills, large chains and rings. Poor ass people who view money as rank and get gold teeth, large chains and plaque rings that take up 4 fingers.

mrtgoldchainssparkling.gif

Sad really. All this treasure is not a sign of success, but rather deficiency. I suppose the same could be said here. Tom Platz is like Mr. T in this correlation, an extreme to help drive the point home.

Hmmmmmmmm

I was 165-170lbs in high school, I played football every year then. Wasn't a big guy, big enough but not huge...certainly not lineman material. I played tight end on Offense, and occasional Linebacker on D. I could still hit you like a bus even if you were bigger, so "size" isn't everything.

Now? I've been around 210lbs since about 6 years ago. I worked as a mover for a year and a half and ate a seriously high carb/protein diet. None of this was intentional, just what I need to keep going, and the result wound up packing on weight and continuously turning it into muscle.

You NEED to take on fat (Or what will be fat) in order to create muscle, I realized what was happening pretty quick and started making that "unintentional" gain...intentional. You can't just magically turn nothing into muscle.

I learned long ago just how stupid those diets are, the protein/creatine stuff is a joke and steroids are for lazy asses. I KNOW how to trick ones body into not only losing weight, but putting it on too.

It's ALL about playing with your metabolism and in not really WHAT you eat...but WHEN and HOW. I eat whatever the hell I want, always have and I don't need me a diet...just a change in my eating routine if I want to lose or gain weight. If you want to build some muscle, just pair the gain with lots of physical workout.

coooool.

Im thin 11stone 3 pounds compared to a year back when i was 10 and a half stone (sorry guys i work in stones)

I can lift a lot of shit for my size - recently I have isolated my arms and back and pecks for the work outs, I can do 100 push ups in 20s - then still hit the weights but my body fat is super low so I must eat in order to gain anything out of my work outs correctly. (if not i just seem to tone insanely)

I dont watch my diet, my pecks are quite large for my size and my arms are starting to become defined (the biggest tip was to isolate the biceps and work them and not with a too heavy weight) Ill normally have a light breakfast (brunch) followed by a pretty big dinner (recently lost two pounds due to lack of hearty meals and work out) then snacks like crisps and some chocolate here and there in the evening - I used to swallow three eggs in a pint of milk an hour before a work out hahaha!

When I wasn't smoking I weighed 11 and a half stone and that was 7 years back I wonder how much weight I would pile on now if I stopped the old coffin nails? (im stopping late spring)

But I just got a grip on my beer so I should start to reap some rewards for that soon hopefully cause that knocks the shit out of ya if you drink all the time.

I am having quite a poor week of eating ive just been eating snacks low in fat high in protein.

so you say the createin powder is shit? dam i was hoping a tub of that would help me out might as well just take a multi vitamin tablet.

Hopefully by late spring ill have some results -

A guy I know on face book was NEVER as big as he is now his arms look FAKE and swollen - by god man im determined to get my upper half nailed for summer in a natural way! pisses me off! :-)

You guys got any diet tips?

I'm thin with flab and I don't work out or diet. I eat Super Noodles with meatballs. Follow my lead and be uber.

Tips? Really? I can only recommend one natural way of doing things. Depends on what you want to do, I'll outline all 3 "goals", and you'll notice a common here.

Losing weight

1: Cut out a constant supply of "junk" food. I eat no candy, my only vice is coffee. I love my greasy burgers, but I don't eat this stuff constantly. Eat what you like though, don't starve yourself of things you like...just don't eat said burger EVERY damn day!

2: Move your ass around, go for a walk instead of driving to the store that's within walking distance. Yeah everyone advocates excercise, but a half hour to an hour a day, when you get lazy on normal things just cancels it out. If you can turn things that were "lazy" into exercise, you'll be doing it without even realizing it.

3: Change your meal routine to trick your metabolism. This is the KEY common I've found. For losing weight, you want to get your metabolism thinking it's going to need to work in high gear all day. Eat a big breakfast, a moderate lunch and a small dinner. By dinner time your body is still burning things up quickly, but you're putting less in.

Gaining weight

1: High carb diet, seriously. Ones body runs on carbs (Glucose and self made fats actually), if you take in a little more than you need, your body will store it. Junk foods are not a solution though, they're not the same...but hey have some anyway, same deal don't go nuts but don't disallow yourself things

2: Same thing with exercise, you may want to be putting on weight, but not just become a fat lazy slob. Keep doing stuff, your body will tell you you need to eat more...but hey, foods good shit!

3: REVERSE the previously mentioned meal routine. Eat a small breakfast, or hell none at all. Your metabolism will start out slow in the morning. Eat a normal lunch, then eat a big dinner. By then, your body won't be naturally burning through things and some will be retained as weight gain.

Muscle building

This is different for all. You need to follow one of the previous, and make a conscious effort to try and turn those fat stores into muscle. You a skinny dude with no fat? You have nothing to make muscle out of. Big fat guy? You can't skimp on bringing your weight down and not doing to much for exercise, you'll wind up replacing fat stores faster than you can burn them and just getting frustrated that "nothings happening".

I've been skinny and not much fat, I've been where I wasn't impressed with the bit of a "gut" I had...never been a big fat guy, but I've learned to control my weight and build muscle doing what I just outlined in either direction, so I know it works quite well for me. I'll never be "Meathead" as I think anything but toned is disgusting and showing off. I can push around shit that weighs thousands of pounds, where even some guys bigger than me would sweat and pass out...so yeah.

May not work for everyone, there are medical reasons like thyroid problems etc...some people are diabetic, hell people are different period. Try it if you like though, may work for you.

You want to stay where you are...follow that "Balanced diet" etc bullshit they feed you on TV/Diet ads. Because it works to do just that! Once you're where you want to be...balance everything out.

Like anything unnaturally consumed, steroids are an unnecessary blemish in the human condition.

I suppose I don't care personally if someone uses steroids, as long as that individual isn't involved in any national or international sport or game of sort.

Have any of you watched the documentary, Bigger Stronger Faster? Talks all about steroid use and a good watch. Man-titties and shrinking penis', baseball, Arnold, Chris Benoit etc.

If they had a steroid for our brains i'm all for government employees using them to make the world a better place lol.

I really need to get my diet together and for it to be constant - my sister cooks all kinds of mad shit she said she would knock me up a list of stuff I can cook for my self and the freeze the other half for later on, all healthy stuff.

And your dam right about that burger of death! hell yeah!

Next week I get paid so Im going to seriously focus on my diet - need to get some good multi vitamins and omega capsules cause i cant eat sardines at the moment! Ill hit my sister up a message on facebook now tell her to knock me that list up.

Lat time i had this crazy mince and spinach thing with all kinds of veggies packed in.

Im toned - but appear thin - but when i take my shirt off its like "how wtf?" like im concealed... i dunno :-)

People don't like it when I take my shirt off. Every time I try to tone up I give up after a week or so.

People don't like it when I take my shirt off. Every time I try to tone up I give up after a week or so.

If your thin with flab and you kick it you will get good results within a month!

:-)

I get by with my pretty face.