Metrosexual males = way too far.

emsley

I dont know what earth has began breeding but these metro males are uber.

In all the wrong ways - How can it take half an hour to do your hair?

These guys actually worry about their skin complexion!!

What next eye-liner?

"I got to work on my tan!"

The most I do is moisturise after a shave and I thought that was girly enough!

it can take me 20 or so minutes to do my hair if I am going for serious Elvis Pompadour. normal day I just go Ricky Ricardo and it's 10 minutes max.

other then that... just lotion up. ( i have really dry skin) and shave every other day.

Yeah but inky you aint one of these la de daa types of guys.

A guy i know in prison was refused any hair gel so he used butter to get his elvis on. (supposed to be true talking 30 years back)

I tried lipstick once.

back in the really old days my dad and his brothers would use Crisco cooking grease when they ran out of palmade.

ah so there is an element to it!

Whats that one george cloony uses in "o brother where out thow?" dapper dan...

man that move is funny - "we're in a tight spot."

I got a picture on my facebook that's caption is "I don't want FOP godammit, I'm a dapper dan man!"

I just cant believe some of the shit I see with these types of guys - sure if you want to pretty your self up do it but at least wipe that smurk of your face...

Dam...

Dude i'm Korean, you don't know metrosexual until you watch Korean television and/or Japanese television. Being metro is being normal over there.

But I think more and more modern generations of young men are becoming more metrosexual. The styles and trends just perpetuate it - skinny, low-rise jeans and shit, pink becoming a cool color apparently, body hairlessness.

And as we've talked about before, women apparently find feminine looking men more attractive when they're not ovulating.

My hair takes no time at all. I get it wet, brush it all back, dry somewhat, and lightly comb it forward. 1 min give or take.

I like boot cut jeans.

Shirts that leave air between the skin and cloth.

I wear boxers or boxer briefs, As opposed to whity tighties, or even panties I imagine metro guys wear... lol

I have no issue with metro, but it is definitely not me. I am of course sick of seeing metro main characters in my FF games... when veristic spoke up that was the first thing that came to mind.

I dont want some overly "macho" main character... I just dont want a girly man as the focal point. Im sick of it. FF X, FF XII... Ok so thats not so many... But still.

Yet another reason, in a long line, of why I believe Mass Effect to be superior. Yea I said it.

When FF12 was first announced I thought the main character was female. I was so wrong. Magna Carta 1 was far worse in the male mistaken for female department.

And as we've talked about before, women apparently find feminine looking men more attractive when they're not ovulating.

And this is why they always fail.