Metrosexual males = way too far.

emsley

When FF12 was first announced I thought the main character was female. I was so wrong. Magna Carta 1 was far worse in the male mistaken for female department.

And as we've talked about before, women apparently find feminine looking men more attractive when they're not ovulating.

And this is why they always fail.

Hell yeah we are figuring them out :clapping: (I personally believe one day women will have to accept all this stuff)

During ovulation they will seek the biggest noisiest, muscular guys the can pop, there is a flip side to this as women has always looked for the bigger better things so no matter how alpha you are there will always be a guy "more alpha" just around the corner. :naughty:

It is said: She will seek out a beata boy to be "with" and while he sleeps will sneak to the cave of a tribal master to receive his sperms - on returning she will be impregnated with his sperm - no DNA tests, no blood tests, just pure nature at work.

Women pine when they have no one - then when they get someone they manipulate their social inheritance too (divorce ring a bell, slept with your best friend etc?) - just because we are not living in caves and mud huts does not mean her dam biological instincts aint still ticking over.

for it was eve who gave into temptation

On the other hand an alpha male is said to sleep with as many women as he can or wants too, so women do have a slighty harder time in some ways, they are attracted to the alpha and try to "nest" him (mow the lawn, do the dishes pick the kids up,) once he is nested she finds him less attractive and then seeks out an "alpha"

womens programming is NOT suited to the modern life we lead - they are full of fail.

I have also suggested this before but I think if a woman lies about a child been someone's (which for some reason they automatically do sometimes) that they should in some way be held accountable for it in law if the child is not his.

Yes a manly form of control maybe but if someone does not do something about their stupid out of date programming who will?

So lets say sandra slept with 4 guys in the month - she picked carl as the father as he was deeemed most caring , understading, so he sits with her goes through all the prgnancy stuff, gets his hopes up and BLAM its not his -

a written legal contract that states she is openly admitting to sleeping with one guy and its "defently his" cause if it is not she is viable for prosecution (oh what can we do she gave birth she needs to be with the baby)

1. the father holds no legall resonabilaties for the child .

2. She is heavily fined like at least ten thousand pounds which is awarded to the guy for the emotional deceit. (this can be paid years down the line)

I don't know but I really do think there should be some kind of law to protect the "nice" guys from getting all his shovelled on them.

Her: Its your baby!

You: sure?

Her: Hmm.... YES!!!!

You: Better be bitch because its against the LAW to fucking lie about shit like this.

Her: Um???

You: We will go to "pre pregnancy agreement tomorrow!"

Ha bitch! tell the truth now or go to hell!

soon stop all these no hopers playing around, and women start to realise they are sleeping with more men that they thought - trust me it will work - and everybody wins.

Her: its your baby!

You: You know its against the LAW to say that unless you're 100% sure!

Her: OK i slept with two other guys that month (she might even be one month gone!!!!)

You: Your on your own CONTROL your butterfly fanny next time hun - Then it must be law for the "alleged" guys to take DNA tests!

Do this shit LONG ENOUGH and they will pack it in. ;)