Quick question to experianced members who kick ass.

emsley

If your girl cheated on you while snorting coke with a guy and then the guy "teased" you about would you kick his ass?

Im all for forgetting but this seems to have crossed a line and I think im going to rip this guys face off or at least crack him up.

Your thoughts on this violent issue? :rolleyes:

(ps serious)

I'd want to for sure, but I think I'd probably just tell him "You can have the dirty whore, enjoy paying for her coke and seeing her look twice her age in a couple years!" and tell her "Go blow your dealer/new BF and piss off you dirty cunt".

Surely piss them off more if you act like you don't care, and you shouldn't...plenty more tail out there to chase, so chase on!

Well I put my point across this guy has been a prick for a while now - but you guys got it pretty sweet - i mean if I dig him once in his melon which i really want to do - this motherucker is laughing at me guys seriously not even a "nice guy" just some asshole who thinks hes "all it" flipped me off like no tomorrow.

This happened a while back but I only just found out who this guy is - reminded him sure enough - asshole tried acting like he did not know me!!!! He knew me all right!!! Twat!!!

Eh, she aint worth it. Let her waste away on the needle and end up looking like lindsay lohan; the butt of jokes and negative stereotype.

If your girl cheated on you while snorting coke with a guy and then the guy "teased" you about would you kick his ass?

Im all for forgetting but this seems to have crossed a line and I think im going to rip this guys face off or at least crack him up.

Your thoughts on this violent issue? :rolleyes:

(ps serious)

Do it, fuck jail, do it in public where you can kick his ass, so if he loses he wont call the cops because they will think it's a bitch move. :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: :shootem: