The official Tekken 6 Blood Rebellion Thread!

L.S.D

Well, some of the air juggles are changed. And some of the moves have different notations and properties now. It is a good time to relearn.

In term of gameplay, other than online, I really have no complaints, even for Scenario Campaign. SC is not that bothersome, can be completed easily, and short enough to be a minor distraction only. The meat is the single player mode. I really treat this as a training ground to get better so that I can go arcades and kick asses :rolleyes:

Learning Bob now, he has lots of fun moves ;p

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even want to waste my hard earned 'g' on that dragonball reject.

YeAh I played about 10 player matches.

Lag + long ass juggles = not fun.

I'm done. Dragon age is coming out, fuck this noise.

Look like this is going to be another KOFXII online. Is it a trend to get shafted by Japanese companies nowadays for your hard earned money?

Anyway, almost completed SC, have reached Kazuya stage. As Inky said, SC is getting better in later stages. Also, have been playing with local friends daily, it has been fun with no lag. I still avoid ranked matches for now until they confirmed it has been fixed.

<@tzukaZONE> blood red is number 3 on t6br xbl leaderboard lol

<Yaz|Beeze> i beat him like 10 times

<BentoBox> I blame lag

<Yaz|Beeze> i actually dont know anything about the gentlemen, just heard he was a big deal in the tekken community

<Yaz|Beeze> which is right up there with being the best bowler in america

<Nanaya> lol

<jaysimon> lol

Can you confirm ink who is top 3 in t6 on xbl?

So far VF5 is a lot better. Not just because of the graphics but everything overall. Don't get me wrong, Tekken 6 is a great game and I am totally addicted to it, but it kinda looks and feels like T5 on steroids.

When it comes to a package as a whole, T6 is a better home console port. You get more bang for your buck for sure. Tekken's game play is fun and addictive but its the same fight engine we've been using since the original T5. I was disappointed with VF5's lack of gameplay upgrade but Tekken's is ridiculous. Tekken is not a bad game by any means, I just think it's engine has kind of stagnated the same way VF's has sadly. Tekken's gameplay seems a bit more dated though.

Hopefully the long rumored VF vs Tekken will come out soon and breathe new life into each series.