The official Tekken 6 Blood Rebellion Thread!

L.S.D

Tekken's fine at the moment. It's Sega who has to be worried. With constantly shafting fans with no console ports of VF5 or VF5R, shafting arcade owners to rent equipment instead of buying it, barely any advertisement at all, and most important: no community support, VF will die a very, very, very quiet death. Namco has been doing the right things into getting everyone hyped for Tekken (except for their online support, which still sucks shit. GGL is gonna have a field day with entrees). Take pages from Capcom with all their SF4 support (National Tournaments in different regions and co-sponsoring them, backing the K-SF4 League, actually listening to feedback for balance (and to a lesser degree, who will be in SSF4), actually admitting that online needs a lot more work especially since HDrmx has a better functionality, but not netcode).

You know what, I do hope Tekken vs Viruta Fighter does happen. But Sega will probably ask for a nice 40% cut in the profits if Namco makes it because we all know how much SNK made with the CVS titles.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and Krosigrim tryed to play and could not get a game to start at all.

but he did tell me something I didn't know. if you want to have actual control of your dude in scenario you have to use the d-pad. It doesn't ever say anything about that and I was using the analog and wondering why I couldn't crouch or jump. lol.

me and Krosigrim tryed to play and could not get a game to start at all.

but he did tell me something I didn't know. if you want to have actual control of your dude in scenario you have to use the d-pad. It doesn't ever say anything about that and I was using the analog and wondering why I couldn't crouch or jump. lol.

Lol, you didn't know that?!? The d-pad is very useful and you can juggle the enemies there. I am now stuck at the secret stage Nightmare Train. Just like its namesake, a nightmare.

I didnt know either. I was running around and using basic comboes. I thought it was nerfed. Then it hit me. I wasnt alone either.

Yea I gotta configure my router and ports and see if that helps at all. If not I'll see about raising my speed as I think were 1 tier below max speed. If it still dont work to hell with it. Virizon just laid fiber optic cable so Ill talk to them.

I want some matches with Tekken, lag or not. lol. I cant even connect.

Tekken's fine at the moment. It's Sega who has to be worried. With constantly shafting fans with no console ports of VF5 or VF5R, shafting arcade owners to rent equipment instead of buying it, barely any advertisement at all, and most important: no community support, VF will die a very, very, very quiet death. Namco has been doing the right things into getting everyone hyped for Tekken (except for their online support, which still sucks shit. GGL is gonna have a field day with entrees). Take pages from Capcom with all their SF4 support (National Tournaments in different regions and co-sponsoring them, backing the K-SF4 League, actually listening to feedback for balance (and to a lesser degree, who will be in SSF4), actually admitting that online needs a lot more work especially since HDrmx has a better functionality, but not netcode).

You know what, I do hope Tekken vs Viruta Fighter does happen. But Sega will probably ask for a nice 40% cut in the profits if Namco makes it because we all know how much SNK made with the CVS titles.

You know I was referring to gameplay right? Everyone knows Tekken is far more popular then VF.

Mixed feelings, bought it for the PS3. The man at Gamestop gave me a "New" Tekken 6, with the case broken, and with the slide cover wrinkled. Kind of didn't like the fact that there were only 40 characters, not saying the character choice wasn't reasonable. I wanted to be able to unlock the characters, and there seems to be a sparse stage selection. The gameplay is great, but the modes aren't very dynamic.

I've played the Scenerio Campaign mode with Law for about 5 stages, a bit repetitive but probably better online.

I want them to make a Tekken Tag Tournament 2, with all characters, which is, I beleive around 65.

Everyone in tekken fits into 2 tiers. Decent and Good.

Word of truth. T6 is the most balanced out of the Tekken series. Everyone have a fighting chance to win, provided they know what they are doing :ph34r:

Decent are all those with shit/unsafe strings and launchers too, which is funny as hell. I also got a chance to try out the stick that comes bundled with it (thanks to a friend in retail). It sucks compared to the TEs I got.