The old quit smoking thread!

emsley

I started today I just cut down my smokes over the past two days and got me the KICK ASS NASAL SPRAY!

I shoved the fucker up my nose and and snorted BIG MISTAKE my eyes exploded , my throat caught on fire I sneezed for about a year and shot about 2 buckets of snot out of my nose and mouth.

Apparently you only spray it to the back of your nose with out inhaling - oops.

Works pretty good - once i get the method down that is - i think i might have to have a few snekay cigs here and there the first month - i mean even though im using the strongest NRT i still got bad cravings.

Wish me luck i think ill need it - better to try than to not try at all!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Momma didn't raise no Quiters.

If you are gonna start something, See it through I say.

It's MORE addicting than heroine, or coke, or crack. Fact.

BUT SMOKING RULES!!! lol seriously though good luck quitting. It will suck but it will be worth it in the long run. Smoke weed instead or something haha. I heard those E-Cigarettes aren't bad if you can manage not to get ripped off. There are 4 levels of nicotine (High, Medium, Low, None) so you could ease off with that. You could even keep "smoking" with the no nicotine stuff forever! (It's not actual smoke its vapor) I was thinking about trying it but I'm broke right now.

I'm still battling it.

It's MORE addicting than heroine, or coke, or crack. Fact.

BUT SMOKING RULES!!! lol seriously though good luck quitting. It will suck but it will be worth it in the long run. Smoke weed instead or something haha. I heard those E-Cigarettes aren't bad if you can manage not to get ripped off. There are 4 levels of nicotine (High, Medium, Low, None) so you could ease off with that. You could even keep "smoking" with the no nicotine stuff forever! (It's not actual smoke its vapor) I was thinking about trying it but I'm broke right now.

I've been wanting to try e-cigs too. a friend of mine did totally get off the real stuff with one of those. but they are just too damn expensive.

Had two smokes today - rammed the nasal thing up my nose about 10 times and had two nictone gums...

Was EXTREMLY pissed off late in the afternoon to the point I just wanted to tear shit up. Had a nap...

Had a gum... Better.

Im just thinking first week only here. then after that I aim for the month.

But like I said Im not going full cold turkley even with the NRT im still gonna have a one or two "reward" smokes through the day.

12 hours in a day - 1 smoke every 3 hours?

I wont smoke on a morning but i think one in the afternoon (if it gets as bad as i did today) is something wont refuses im not feeling like shit while im doing this!!!

stopped in the past like that now the "experts" think you should cut down and mix it for the first week or two.

Its nothing like that - hardest days coming up now - 2nd and third - I normally steam roll through twenty a day, so Two smokes to day is pretty awesome for me.

I might not even have one tomorrow who knows but psychologicly knowing i can have two reawrd smokes makes it comforting for me - I was at my mothers house today and got this crazy mad as hell urge to smoke so I just started eating food like it was going out of fashion had two nasal sprays - did not work - stressed - ate a pear fucking sucked, threw it at the fence in the back garden (could not find the cat) 20 minutes later i felt leveled - found nicotine gum in cupboard a year and a half out of date chewed that - seemed to work.