Unbelievable.

Hera

A Texas mother had beheaded her 3 1/2 mo. old baby and ate his brains, a few toes and tore off most of his face. She stabbed herself and slit her own throat screaming the devil made her do it. She is hospitalized and will hopefully face charges. She had been seeing mental therapists and for some ungodly reason, was left alone with her baby. The father had left a week ago but she had relatives staying with her.

I have many issues with this aside from my disgust of doing something like that to a child.

My main issue is this: Majority of these "mothers" who kill their kids in horrible ways get away with it. Either by blaming postpartum or temporary insanity. I don't see these "mothers" locked in a mental institution. They're all walking about.

It's bullshit to blame postpartum. I had dealt with it for over a year and never once did I think of harming my daughter. It was all self inflicted. I wanted to take my own life. Not just by my experiences but statistics alone show that most women are that way. When it's advised not to allow a mother around their child often alone at that time, it's because of neglect not straight up crazy murder.

These defenseless beings are unjustified. These issues are brushed aside and ignored because it's just too hard to swallow. Babies are suffering or being killed by SBS (Shaken baby syndrome), raped, beaten, shoved in microwaves etc and MOST of these people get away with it.

Justice for all my ass...

That's awfully extreme for post partum depression. The compulsion to do that sort of thing is one hell of a serious mental illness, and if she'd been diagnosed with such an illness she should have had the baby taken off of her and put into care.

This women looks like my girlfriend and now i feel guilty about eating anything..

In all seriousness, i hope she get's what she truly deserves and it better not be any kind of mental health care.

For the record, she deserves to be eaten by someone in jail and no i don't mean sexually..

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Leave it up to you to post something ignorant as that. There is a little something called "inappropriate."

Edited by Hera

Yeah that is pretty stupid but you can't assume everyone is going to suffer from it in the same way as you did. I agree they are probably bullshitting but still.

Yes I know. That's why I pointed out the statistics that way the assumption wouldn't be made that I think everyone else is like me. She'll get away with it. They're reporting her being diagnosed with schizophrenia. I place blame on the family and the douchebag father that left her in that condition with a baby.

Being morbid about it or just acting like it's nothing of significance doesn't help fix the problems that exist.

I'm not going to satisfy your petty and outrageous need for attention when it comes to serious matters. If you want to make yourself look like an idiot, feel free. That's all I'm going to say about it.

hey hey now he was just screwing around, After all, anything said here in this topic isn't going to help the situation or change anything. Unless we where going to organize some kind of protest or something. Also this is the internet, poor taste is nothing new here and that was pretty mild in comparison to the norm.

Anyway, I think your right about the family, Something smells fishy, like maybe they did it on purpose to get rid of the baby, which is pretty sick. There are definitely some details missing here and it wouldn't surprise me if this is what they find out. Although they probably won't because women get away with everything. The law is very biased and women have a definite advantage over men. I typed out a big post about this with a lot of examples but I didn't post it because I thought it would be too offensive.