Unbelievable.

Hera

No, that's not how you get rid of a baby. If you really want to get rid of a baby you put it up for adoption. Or if you're too stupid to do that leave it in a basket outside someone's door or whatever. Or if you're really uncaring leave it in an alley like teenage mothers often do. But murdering the child in that manner, is a whole other level. Like I said, serious mental illness. The family were wrong to allow the baby to remain in her care, as were social services.

Well it obviously isn't the correct way to get rid of a baby. Do you really think people don't try to kill their own babies to try and get rid of it? That shit happens ALL THE TIME, and most of the time it is very easy to make it look like an accident and they get away with it. Pretty sickening shit.

Yes but I'm just saying that cutting it's head off, eating it's brains, toes and face is too extreme a method of killing a child if the motivation is just to get rid of it. Like you say, it's often made to look like an accident, which requires rationallity, and premeditation. There's no way in hell what this woman did could be confused with an accident. So the insanity plea here really will be accurate. She will be hospitalised, not imprisoned because that's how the system works. You may or may not think that's just but a regular prison just couldn't handle housing that kind of personality. Texas still has the death penalty if I'm right, so this woman will avoid the chair due to her mental illness, and a lot of people might be angry at that. But that's how it will always be in these cases unless mental hospitals start giving lethal injections to their patients that commited capital crimes.

What I meant was maybe the family left the child with this woman knowing she would do something like this for whatever reason.

I'm not sure if she realized what she was doing was wrong. If she had, it would be pretty difficult to eat/continue eating her child. In which case she is pretty high up there on the batshit crazy scale. If she was really that insane she would have been perfect for the family to take advantage of to get what they wanted.

Man... if the difference between mutilating, cannibalizing your child or being a decent parent and just putting up with them are a couple of pills... she should just be put out of her pathetic misery. Regardless of whether or not she's a complete nutter, her act suffices for being put down the same way you would a dog with social aggressivene issues, or contracted with rabies.

Mental fucks shouldn't be having children to begin with. And her family wasn't monitoring her medication? You can't just leave a crazy person to handle their own illness, let alone with a newborn in tow. If I was her relative i'd feel guilty. Buncha retards.