I am getting back into shape

Been working out about 4 hours a day four days a week lately. Reason as to why I have been so MIA lately.

My best friend is a MMA fighter/Kick boxer so it is good to work out with him. We are both 10 plus years martial artist.

We start off with 30/20/10, which is 30 push-ups, thirty sit-ups, thirty squats, then we go to 20 then 10.

We then shadow box for about 5 minutes.

we then do three five minute rounds on the thai pads each.

then we do a variety of striking techniques using the focus mitts, kicking shield, and punching bag.

I will try to record our training sessions and show them to all of you.

I am tired of being out of shape and have decided to do something about it finally.

Anyone else working out?

I walk about 2-3 x's a week and once a week, I'm out back with my brother doing football drills and weightlifting and kickboxing with my other brother. I bought a bellydancing video and that's really working wonders. I'm doing some Yoga here and there but it's hard to do that w/ a toddler running around. Can't really get focused with it. I also bought a DVD of the Biggest Loser Ultimate workout which I try to do at least twice a week but I haven't put it in ...gosh, almost two months.

My food intake has gown down incredibly since I've been on anti anxiety medication. I just feel like moving around more and the hunger really isn't there. It's hard for me to even have three meals. I haven't lost much but I haven't really gained much either. I'm working with my doctor to get my thyroid in order.

Long walks in the heat right now is good exercise.

Yeah but the humidity kills here in FL. Feels like a 200lb person standing on your chest it's so hard to breathe.

Pfft! My job involves me walking for 8 hours straight every week day. Then inculde wearing my bunker gear on a fire call in the heat. Instant weight loss.

I was actually expecting to see footage of the Karate Kid mixed in with that vid.