No time for gaming

2eyez

Only time I game is when I'm taking a dump. I turn on my PSP, play, and dump away. I bought Cross Edge a few weeks ago and haven't even touched it. I won't lie, I got it b/c morrigan was on the cover. Now I just might buy BlueBlaze cause it's 2D arc system. Ahhhh, I work 1st shift and get home before 5pm. Gotta cook and eat. Then clean up. After that, exercise a little bit. Take a shower. Finally relax a bit and in bed by 9pm. Oh and weekends are for going out, phuck staying home.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get people who do stuff while they crap. Why does it take so long for you to go? The game wouldn't even have time to load if it was me. I'm in there, poop, wipe, flush and go. No time to read a newspaper or whatever.

I don't get people who do stuff while they crap. Why does it take so long for you to go? The game wouldn't even have time to load if it was me. I'm in there, poop, wipe, flush and go. No time to read a newspaper or whatever.

Fighting games are good to play while taking crap. i do that a lot :P

I play my DS every time! There is plenty of time for a quick match on Yo Gi Oh on GBA or alittle grinding on DQIV or something. I'm in there for 5 min or so... sure I sit and finish my game... but it's the one place for absolute solace! I appreciate the time to myself.

LOL if I spent too much time, my elbows cut off the circulation in my knees and I can't walk for a min or two! lol

I take forever and a day while taking a poopie. My intestines are confused.

I have 4 kids and a wife, the bathroom is the only place I can find absolute peace in my house. I have been known to stay in there for 30 minutes or more.

LOL if I spent too much time, my elbows cut off the circulation in my knees and I can't walk for a min or two! lol

LOL that happens to me all the time.

I have 4 kids and a wife, the bathroom is the only place I can find absolute peace in my house. I have been known to stay in there for 30 minutes or more.

Hell yea it's the best. I want to get an elongated toilet, the ones commercially used, not the rounder bowls... padded seat, shelf with magazines and snacks... lol neck pillow... Fuck it, mod a Lazy Boy into a toilet. LOL Although I don't think reclining will work very well...

LOL that happens to me all the time.

All the damn tiiiime... I'll not realize I was done for a bit... and i'll finish up. Funny thing is... the dead leg doesn't kick in till you already out of the bathroom... then you wonder how you made it that far, as your feet are limp. That of course is after extended visits... like your 30+ min... heh been there done that. I used to escape an old roommate that way. She just would not leave me alone.

I was playing the ipod doom game on the toilet today. the only reason I left was cuz I needed a cigarette.