Prototype sucks!

emsley

8.5 on gamespot? More like 7 at best, anyone else think this was a big pile of overhyped junk?

I have only done about three missions not fought any bosses yet is there any point in playing on?

Its chaotic.

It can suck my nuts.

Prototype seems to be much like assassins creed and other a few other games.

people that like it love it, and people that dislike it hate it. there is no in between.

I'm on the hate side. >:D

I haven't played it much but it seemed alright to me, not extremely good or anything. I could see how it would get boring after awhile. I would play it more and find out but the PC version has this annoying glitch in the sound system that the developers where going nuts about (we have the most advanced sound blah blah) where there is NO sound. It seems to effect like half the people who play it including myself >_<

I'm getting really annoyed at PC games that come out and do not work. It's getting ridiculous. Do they just not care anymore or is this some goofy method of combating piracy because no one can steal a working version at first because there is none? It seems like it's going to take ages to patch too. (FC2 STILL has a game crashing bug and a bug that prevents you from progressing, good job ruining far cry, oh yeah and then there's the gameplay...)

I think Prototype is better than Infamous...is that saying much?

Everytime I play this game I keep thinking I'm playing Spider-Man: Web of Shadows as the symbiote Spider-Man but get disappointed that I can't grab people with a long distance tendril grab.

I laughed at everyone that reserved this game just to get the body surfing attack early in the game. Acting like that's never been done before. Symbiote Spider-Man in Web of Shadows can and did.

it LOOKs fun at first but after a few moment in game, you will find that it is pretty mundane. heck, even the main character look like Altair from Assassin's Creed. Come on, Ubisoft, i am sure you can come up with more unique character design then what you have previously......

The only cool thing is being able to morph into anyone you have absorbed...but the novelty won't last long.