I've just signed at a Label !

stf

Hey friends a label has contacted me and I've signed for 3 years. (meaning radios, online shops, etc...)

I just wanted to say it here and eventually invite you to have a look at my cute face here :m-steff tracks. (You'll see my wife as albacane in my top friends so come LMAO)

I feel happy guys !! :P

Edited by stf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations.

Just be ready to wrestle with the record label suits when push comes to shove, and when they start to demand something akin to DRM to be included in your albums.

Just be ready to wrestle with the record label suits when push comes to shove, and when they start to demand something akin to DRM to be included in your albums.

I don't think I'll be a day famous enough to wrestle with somebody haha, and the label releases without DRM at the moment, I'll never be against sharing music for free with friends, it can help a sound to go faster... :P

Awesome... Congratulations!!!

Hey... how come your songs are cut to real real short, 45 seconds... what if I wanted to have your song on my profile?! From what I hear, they have quick and smooth transitions, your not one to linger at a point... and that is gooood. Id like to be able to hear more though.

So, your wife's body type = 7' 11" !!! funny stuff.

Hey... how come your songs are cut to real real short, 45 seconds... what if I wanted to have your song on my profile?! From what I hear, they have quick and smooth transitions, your not one to linger at a point... and that is gooood. Id like to be able to hear more though.

Thank for your interest, it's really cool, I can give you the complete versions by pm no problem for me, I'm not famous and won't lose anything :P.

My wife likes to joke hehe, cute isn't she ?

Thank for your interest, it's really cool, I can give you the complete versions by pm no problem for me, I'm not famous and won't lose anything :naughty:.

My wife likes to joke hehe, cute isn't she ?

Sure id like to get a few songs to hear. Again... congratulations! Now what are you gonna do about new music? Anything already in the works... or re you gonna start from scratch? Im assuming your gonna be working on new material, gotta keep this going and all.

I will continue with my Korg Karma + Cubase at the moment (not so much money to change my material). I still have a tracker on my HDD if samples were needed (I started with trackers on Amiga500). The label intends to put a voice on the music (for Free Agozer). And sure, I'm working on a new track. I'll prepare your link in a few hours Krosigrim :naughty: , it's really late here in France and my wife needs my ... love to sleep better !

edit post PS: I won't use scratch, I love it but it's really not my way of working (I just can't)

Edited by stf