I've just signed at a Label !

stf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, a premium member and i never seen hi before?!? wow, and congrats :naughty:

That's because you didn't read the XBOX threads, I was helping BP with MameoX and posted a lot in a short time :naughty: (and as a french it's difficult to talk in the lounge because I can easily feel my limits in english).

I want to thank the staff or the premium members here because I did'nt imagine there would be kind reactions in this thread (and only from them).

That's because you didn't read the XBOX threads, I was helping BP with MameoX and posted a lot in a short time :naughty: (and as a french it's difficult to talk in the lounge because I can easily feel my limits in english).

Your English is very good, in my opinion -- at least comparing to similar efforts made by your countrymen online. I'm not generalizing, maybe I've just met the wrong kind of french people online, who knows.

As clichéd as it sounds, practice makes perfect, so do take part in Lounge conversations.

Hmmm, a premium member and i never seen hi before?!? wow, and congrats :P

That's because you didn't read the XBOX threads, I was helping BP with MameoX and posted a lot in a short time :) (and as a french it's difficult to talk in the lounge because I can easily feel my limits in english).

I want to thank the staff or the premium members here because I did'nt imagine there would be kind reactions in this thread (and only from them).

Well I remember seeing you here and there. But... you should have expected a warm greeting from us all.

Your English is very good, in my opinion -- at least comparing to similar efforts made by your countrymen online. I'm not generalizing, maybe I've just met the wrong kind of french people online, who knows.

As clichéd as it sounds, practice makes perfect, so do take part in Lounge conversations.

Yea your english is great! You sound like you have known it for many many years. Like Agozer says... interact in the Lounge more often. It would be nice to have you around.

I have a simple explaination for this: I have lived 6 years in Norway (1986-1991) and used to speak english there. But I didn't get any opportunity to continue when I went back to France (a country where most people only speak 1 language and often speak it in a bad way)!

So a simple language can be easily understood by me, but slang things or familiar expressions are difficult !

Yea thats what I was considering as I wrote. Don't feel silly, of you don't know what the hell I'm saying sometimes, ask. lol

Never will I man, I'll prefer answer in french for justice in this case :P

• 3 weeks later...