Emus you should try on xbox!

fumanchu

Pretty much, you do seem to have every emulator and rom in the world. I just haven't found a good site for gba roms yet. I'm sure there's one out there.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much, you do seem to have every emulator and rom in the world. I just haven't found a good site for gba roms yet. I'm sure there's one out there.

well you have now!!

Thanks again. Seriously people, Fu knows everything.

It's 42. So what other emulators should people try on the xbox?

It's 42. So what other emulators should people try on the xbox?

what so 42 life ends or it begins... :huh:

sharp x68000 thats what they should try the most underated emu on xbox,as good as the snes and megadrive gameswise with arcade perfect ports.

also people should use smoe of the earlier biuls for mame on xbox for better compatibility with certain games namely mamex-b6 and mameox0.72.

also the c64 emu vice64x,best 8 bit computer EVER!!!manic miner is the $hit with the best music of any game.

the neogeo cd emu neocdsdlx unleashed the one that lets you play rips/copies of neogeocd games,last hope is a great shooter.

No, it's from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the answer to the ultimate question. It's 42.

No, it's from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the answer to the ultimate question. It's 42.

Oh well.....learn something new i suppose!

Is there a Jaguar emulator for xbox? I always wanted to try Aliens vs Predator.

Is there a Jaguar emulator for xbox? I always wanted to try Aliens vs Predator.

no there isnt a jag emu but there is an atari lynx emu which has aliens vs predator be it a prototype game as the lynx version wasnt finished.

anyway aliens vs predator gold which came out for the pc in 1999 has been ported to xbox,much better than the jag game.

Well I have AVP 1+2 on PC, I don't need those on xbox. I've just always wondered what the jaguar version was like, coz from what I've seen it's like Alien Trilogy for Saturn/PSX only much higher res. And of course with the ability to play as the predator.