If you want to open an arcade center, what games would you include?

Yea Raq and Gavin are really feeling me on arcade games. Or rather Im totally feeling their pics. Id think that we 3 would have the best arcade ever. Which means Id need to serve Hamburgers, steak and cheeses, nachoes to seal the deal.

Nah, you all fail. There's no classics in your lists except for DD in Gavin's. (And maybe Ghosts and Goblins.......sort of)

You're in Florida right? I'm pretty sure there's a "museum" of sorts there (Or maybe it's in CA)

Do what?... I ALSO put D&D , as did Raq. but I didnt format it into a list, but a paragraph, so perhaps thats my fault. Have you not seen an ultracade? Sure its not the same as having the specific cabinet... but it has some good old school classics, but without taking up a ton of space. Id put plenty of classics, but comming up with an adequate list is hard. There was alot of rubbish out there. Also, Im not a big fan of beat 'um ups. Other than a few specific ones... such as D&D 2. Im all for classics and all, but you cant have everything. And I just put alittle of everything, for everyone. Id like to cater to a more broad group... but without DDR... that if fail.

Disney had a huge arcade here, but screw that. I dont recall a museum, but that doesnt mean that it isnt here either.

Yea Raq and Gavin are really feeling me on arcade games. Or rather Im totally feeling their pics. Id think that we 3 would have the best arcade ever. Which means Id need to serve Hamburgers, steak and cheeses, nachoes to seal the deal.

That Ryu pic is from the SF2 Turbo Revival artwork for the GBA. IMO by far the best SF artwork to date.

Full cast pics here, and here.

Nah, you all fail. There's no classics in your lists except for DD in Gavin's. (And maybe Ghosts and Goblins.......sort of)

You're in Florida right? I'm pretty sure there's a "museum" of sorts there (Or maybe it's in CA)

Do what?... I ALSO put D&D , as did Raq. but I didnt format it into a list, but a paragraph, so perhaps thats my fault. Have you not seen an ultracade? Sure its not the same as having the specific cabinet... but it has some good old school classics, but without taking up a ton of space. Id put plenty of classics, but comming up with an adequate list is hard. There was alot of rubbish out there. Also, Im not a big fan of beat 'um ups. Other than a few specific ones... such as D&D 2. Im all for classics and all, but you cant have everything. And I just put alittle of everything, for everyone. Id like to cater to a more broad group... but without DDR... that if fail.

Disney had a huge arcade here, but screw that. I dont recall a museum, but that doesnt mean that it isnt here either.

To clarify if you didn't understand cinder's post after yours. He meant DD as in Double Dragon.

You already listed several classics in your post, I thought it would be a more comprehensive list ITJF_OldMan ;)

hmm id have a a few 3-4 slot MVS- Neo Geo machines

table hockey of course!

the original x men arcade game

table pac man and galaga

Tokyo Wars

Virtual On (2 player unit)

capcom vs snk 2

latest tekken

time crisis 2

Double dragon

TMNT(4 player)

Dropzone

Galaga

Galaxian

Narc

Smash tv

Outrun 2(8player setup)

Dodonpachi dai ja.....

Progear

Streetfighter 3 third strike

Streetfighter alpha 3

The simpsons

Super contra

Aliens

Alien vs predator

Esprade

Commando

Ikari warriors.

that will do.

Now this is what I'm talking about! For a while, my husband and I were dreaming about buying a HUGE building (like 6-10 stories). Each floor would have something for someone. We wanted to have paintball, rock climbing, laser tag, small movie theater and a bunch of other things. We wanted to have a floor specifically for arcades. Classics only though! (Another floor would be new school stuff and whatnot for kids) The games I can think of right now would be these:

Asteroids

Centipede

Donkey Kong

Frogger

Missile Command

Pac-Man

Galaga

Space Invaders

Tempest

Robotron 2084

Time Pilot

Dragons Lair

Punchout

Gauntlet

Rampage

Double Dragon

Road Blasters

Tetris

Golden Axe

Captain America and the Avengers

Mortal Kombat

Tron

X-Men

TMNT

Tekken 2

Tekken 3

Street Fighter

Street Fighter Alpha

Street Fighter II Turbo

We made a 2 page list of games we wanted. Including some air hockey and pin ball machines. (preferably the Terminator and Adam's Family ones)

Now this is what I'm talking about! For a while, my husband and I were dreaming about buying a HUGE building (like 6-10 stories). Each floor would have something for someone. We wanted to have paintball, rock climbing, laser tag, small movie theater and a bunch of other things. We wanted to have a floor specifically for arcades. Classics only though! (Another floor would be new school stuff and whatnot for kids) The games I can think of right now would be these:

Asteroids

Centipede

Donkey Kong

Frogger

Missile Command

Pac-Man

Galaga

Space Invaders

Tempest

Robotron 2084

Time Pilot

Dragons Lair

Punchout

Gauntlet

Rampage

Double Dragon

Road Blasters

Tetris

Golden Axe

Captain America and the Avengers

Mortal Kombat

Tron

X-Men

TMNT

Tekken 2

Tekken 3

Street Fighter

Street Fighter Alpha

Street Fighter II Turbo

We made a 2 page list of games we wanted. Including some air hockey and pin ball machines. (preferably the Terminator and Adam's Family ones)

Hera, please do :)