Pathological Liars

I dont think the community here wants to read my rantings... lol I was thinking about posting it as a blog, but flock blogging about that nonesense!

The girl in question, happened to marry my friend, and Hera here married another one of my friends. So we are all connected in this weird WTF drama nonsense. It's not so bad I guess... until recent events. Not a straw to break any perverbial backs or anything, but crap is starting to effect personal lives now.

Which hera... means I assume it was her that sent that message.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend in high school, his name was Tony. He now go's by T.V. (Tony Vicious) he said some of the most outlandish things when we hung out last year. I hadn't seen him for almost six years.

He traveled the world with his band and spent a year in Japan.

He knows how to make sushi and when people ask him how to make sushi he tells them "just make it your own way."

He has 9 ex fiances, and one ex wife with his daughter in another state.

He is the back yard wrestling heavy weight champion.

He is a manager of a band.

The list go's on...

Yeah..see, for a long time I thought my husband and sister-in-law had two different dads. His mother told me the day we met that she was beaten and raped by my husband's father and she had kicked him out and never saw him again. Of course, I wasn't supposed to tell my husband he was conceived from rape...especially if it was told to me on the first meeting. So for a while, I believed (who would have thought a mother would lie about something like that?) that my sister-in-law and brother-in-law had the same dad while my husband had the rapist father. Come to find out, both my husband and the sister-in-law have the same dad that they haven't seen since they were toddlers and don't even remember him. My sister-in-law is younger than my husband so obviously his mother didn't kick his father out permanently.

There was also an occasion where she was supposed to come her only grandchild's baby shower but lied and said she had work to do only because she was offended at the fact that I didn't want her sleeping on my floor the night before. I had two other people spending the night to help us with the preparations and I was living in a small place at that time. She told everyone on my husband's side of the family that I called her and was yelling profanities at her telling her that I didn't want her at the shower. :banghead:

She dated this one guy who was supposedly a bounty hunter. She told some whacked out stories about her adventures with this guy. They caught like three black guys in a meth lab. Riiiight.

Usually it's annoying but sometimes her imagination can be amusing.

Haha That guy who lied about halo... Hearing Fatals story reminded me... Guy wrote the lyrics for 2 songs that were popular at the time, but he had a lawsuit for rights on one of them, he had a tatoo on the back of his neck... some random oriental style thing, I cant remember what culture for some reason. ??? Anyway he claimed it ment "pit fighter" as he was a pit fighter in Japan fo a year. LoL. Got two giant star totooes on his chest, tword the delts more, and claimed it literally ment "sex machine" I have no idea if this is some how true, but Im willing to bet it isnt. Who the flock has heard anything even like that... nonsence, especially if it is true. Anyway, Lets see... I had a punching bag hung up in the back yard, and he was telling stories about how he can fold it with a punch... This was a 45 lbr I had, so am medium size bag. There was no way this clumbsy oaf can articulate the necessary coordination, and physical might to do such a thing. One day, while playing some NeoRageX, I heard this pounding... I peeked through the blinds, to see the most pathetic of displays. He quite literally, threw punches like a sissy, all akward and off balance, with to power to speak of. Resembled when people lift their pinky while sipping from a small cup. I did not go out and call him on it... or anything for that matter... there was a sense of pitty.

Awe geeze. Oh.. he lost his job, and made a silly reason up, cant remember... he said he got a job as a bouncer at a strip club up the way... which was of course fabrication. Bouncers actually look like they are just that. This guy looked like a weird telemarketer. Had a blackbelt in whatever. Beat halo, said that... Umm, miscelanious stories about women. It never ended.

Always had to top others for sake of reeling in... These people MUST realize we know their lieing!!! I almost want to start calling them out so I can ask them and find out.

The bullshitter of bullshitters it seems, I sold my 100lb heavy bag 2 years ago, because I couldn't hang it anywhere that I wouldn't literally tear it out of the mounts.

That aside, to talk $hit like that, and not be able to knock a 45lb bag around.......sheesh. I had a 50lb bag I made from a canvas military issue ruck sack, that I replaced with said 100lb bag because the 50lb bag was like punching a bag of f**king potato chips.

Don't you hate it when these compulsive liars, lie about things they can easily be caught in? That's be like me saying I can benchpress 400lbs!