Spartan vs. Ninja

Hera

Did anyone get to see the Ultimate Warrior show on Spike? I loved it! I knew the spartan would win :P

i missed it but i think the ninja would pwn a spartan.

The only way a ninja would own a spartan would be while he's asleep. Ninja's were like the first black op. They're assassins but when it's one on one, they wouldn't be able to hold up to the task. A ninja wouldn't withstand a spartan's strength nor be able to have a chance to get through the big shield. Even with the gadgets they have.

They missed a geek cred chance. It shoulda been ninja vs. Pirate.

Ninja wouldn't be able to hold up to the task. They wouldn't withstand a spartan's strength nor be able to have a chance to get through the big shield.

I don't agree. Thing about this show... is they leave out obvious differences. They often neglect certain truths. I missed this episode, but it's on DVR. But from the other shows... they always leave out ALOT of factors. For instance... Samurai Vs. Viking. Viking dudes were saying lil samurai cant reach them from the end of their great axe............ um......... any swordsman worth his salt, can easily side step, parry or diflect an overhand chop with an axe of that size. There are a ton of factors, a ton. AND they choose 4 primary weapons.. ok? last week, they said the Katana was the primary weapon of the Samurai. Let me tell you, the bow was the primary weapon. Samurai would practice archery on horseback and draw on the katana when needed. When I learned this I thought it wasnt right... but it is. Sure they duled and whatever... but they fought war. But 1 vs 1 its obviousally Katana... But I don't like how they always seem to niglect certain facts and truths.

Well anyway, Spartans are badasses, true. But even though Ninja are practitioners of stealth, they were badasses too!

I'll watch the episode... but I'm sure I'll find some holes. Oh... a real Ninja would not be inhibited by something like a shield. Its the individual practice that makes a difference. What if it was a guy who specialized in shield usage. Or rather, what if it was the ninja was a master of killing around sh!t.

So anyway... I watched it. Hard to say, anyone can beat anyone. But whatever.

Anyway... what was up with that gay ninja kid? He was talking... normal enough... while showing a scene while he talked away. Nothing too interesting. Then they cut to him while speaking, and he was doing a split the whole time, as if everything was normal......... Yea the spartain would have made short work of that guy. But a real Ninja? Im not so sure.

flock thier silly program. User error.

So anyway... I watched it. Hard to say, anyone can beat anyone. But whatever.

Anyway... what was up with that gay ninja kid? He was talking... normal enough... while showing a scene while he talked away. Nothing too interesting. Then they cut to him while speaking, and he was doing a split the whole time, as if everything was normal......... Yea the spartain would have made short work of that guy. But a real Ninja? Im not so sure.

flock thier silly program. User error.

hahaha yeah I was like "wtf?!" every time I saw that dude..he was showing off.

Yeah well....I'm watching the show again this coming Tuesday.

Pirate vs. Knight :P

It's pretty obvious who would own who....