Let's talk about something Controversial.

Hera

IS assited suicide someone signing papers saying "Im ready to die" and then having the government or whoever perform some injection that casues a quick death?

No it's between patient and doctor. Either by euthanasia, starvation or dehydration.

HOw arousing......

Yeah but i believe we all feel da same way, if there's a high chance you can be normal again, i say stop whining and just endure it. If this looks like your life deal, then i dunno...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. So pretty much all of us have the same view on that subject.

What about the "War on terrorism"?

gotta fight back...simple

Not sure if we involve their civilians in our retaliation though.

If we do then thats bad....:D

Everyday pple who didnt decide to kill no one shouldn't be killed in my opinion...

But ehhh....Im having a debate with myself in my head right now so im not sure what i think about that now, lol...

gotta fight back...simple

Not sure if we involve their civilians in our retaliation though.

If we do then thats bad....:D

Everyday pple who didnt decide to kill no one shouldn't be killed in my opinion...

But ehhh....Im having a debate with myself in my head right now so im not sure what i think about that now, lol...

I think it's a joke. It's the government's used up excuse of trying to appease us to get what they're really after. If we were to retaliate the ones who were responsible, things would have been much easier.

War... A game that has been played since the dawn of written history.

We go to school and learn history for what purpose? To learn from our mistakes of the past, and not redo them? Bullshit. We learn history so that we can see without ignorant eyes what is actually transpiring in front of our very faces. Because no-one seems to learn anything... it keeps repeating.

The world is basically the exact same as it has been.

have/havenot: Those with (anything) use others (havenots) to their own gain. How else CAN it be. Where we are now is similar to the days of kings and lords, pharo's or whatnot. Kings living off the food peasants work their asses off for. The peasants suffer in terms of medical care and the like, where as the king and his crew take the benefitt of everything in their land. They claim rightful rule, but their line usually took the position at the end of a sword anyway. (european style at least) but I'm sure it's the same anywhere. And so they take their "ideals" and impose it on their people. Sound fimilar so far?

We pay our taxes, we buy gas, we buy anything, and our government gets its share. We have cliche reports of senators and state/country officials with ridiculous things that were purchased on OUR bill. We the people paid for them. Like someone hear in Florida a few years back. Guy had a desk of exquisite quality. Desk had a $15,000+ pricetag. We paid for it. Aslo there was word on a sinator whos power bill alone was more than my rent. Appearently he had alot of work done to his house, and he paid for it with our tax money. Sh!t like this happens all the time everywhere.

Aaaaany way, my point is money. This gas thing. We have the technology to go beyond petrol. We have had the tech for a while. The tech for superior carberators was there before I was born, and I'm 30. Back then there was a guy who came up with a carberator that made MPG crazy efficient. But it was "lost" Many people have come up with similar designs or whatever, but it never makes it. I heard of one case where it passes all emitions checks but it needed to pass the official one in Texas... where it somehow didn't pass the test??? Therer is alot more to those stories but the point is... the powers that be (the haves) make sure it never becomes a threat. Some say the oil companies bought out the patten, some say foul play. Whatever the truth, I see conspiracy. The government makes favors to finantial backers, tax cuts, whatever... the list is huge. Companies make stupid money, and break off some. Gas being one of the most prominent. Petrol is stone age tech. There is NO reason we should still be using it, other than the fact that it COSTS, how will they make anymore money of gas if were not using it?

This is a fuking joke. A deadly joke. A game where we are the pawns. bla bla (endless ranting) point is, war on terrorism is not what I see. It's an excuse. Look... we have many problems in the world. I don't have the answers. But I do know thet we have been over there for a loooong time. And for what. Establishing a new government? They are just as corrupt as we are... differene is the culture, etc. I say "they" but I use that word so to speak.

What should we do... I don't know, but I will say that there is a ton of sh!t going on that is BS. That is obvious. But what we can see for sure, is there is a distinct pattern to the MO of the powers that be. We are just peasants that cannot break free... especially if they are standing on our shoulders to attain their height. Their weight squashes us in place. And of you roll over trying to throw them off, there is another to take your place. I'm not saying we can't change anything... but first, what can we do differently? I don't know.

Guess I'm just saying... war on terrorism, laughable.

After looking at the Weird story thread, i ask do anyone believe in ghosts?

Hauntings? etc.?

I often do look research on souls just in general whether it be religious or scientific.

The funny thing is, there are some religious pple who dont belive in ghosts and spirits

while some scientific research state that they believe it may be traces of such an entity.

BUt majority is the contrast of that ofcourse.

I think it would be interesting to be those guys in the VAN outside the haunted house and observe whats going on inside.

After looking at the Weird story thread, i ask do anyone believe in ghosts?

Hauntings? etc.?

I often do look research on souls just in general whether it be religious or scientific.

The funny thing is, there are some religious pple who dont belive in ghosts and spirits

while some scientific research state that they believe it may be traces of such an entity.

BUt majority is the contrast of that ofcourse.

I think it would be interesting to be those guys in the VAN outside the haunted house and observe whats going on inside.

It depends on what precisely is meant by the term “ghosts.” If the term means “spirit beings,” the answer is a qualified yes. If the term means “spirits of people who have died,” the answer is no. “…man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” The closest biblical example of a “haunting” is found in Matthew 5:1-20. A “legion” of demons possessed a man and used the man to “haunt” a graveyard. There were no “ghosts” involved. It was a case of a normal person being controlled by demons to terrorize the people of that area. What happens is, demons parade themselves around like they're good "ghosts" and open up the curiosity we all have as human beings. We go to things we should stay away from to seek answers and we end up dealing with things we never thought preparing ourselves for. I not only speak for myself but for lots of people whose stories I have heard that were similar to mine. I don't believe that the human spirit is here on earth when they die.

War... A game that has been played since the dawn of written history.

We go to school and learn history for what purpose? To learn from our mistakes of the past, and not redo them? Bullshit. We learn history so that we can see without ignorant eyes what is actually transpiring in front of our very faces. Because no-one seems to learn anything... it keeps repeating.

The world is basically the exact same as it has been.

have/havenot: Those with (anything) use others (havenots) to their own gain. How else CAN it be. Where we are now is similar to the days of kings and lords, pharo's or whatnot. Kings living off the food peasants work their asses off for. The peasants suffer in terms of medical care and the like, where as the king and his crew take the benefitt of everything in their land. They claim rightful rule, but their line usually took the position at the end of a sword anyway. (european style at least) but I'm sure it's the same anywhere. And so they take their "ideals" and impose it on their people. Sound fimilar so far?

We pay our taxes, we buy gas, we buy anything, and our government gets its share. We have cliche reports of senators and state/country officials with ridiculous things that were purchased on OUR bill. We the people paid for them. Like someone hear in Florida a few years back. Guy had a desk of exquisite quality. Desk had a $15,000+ pricetag. We paid for it. Aslo there was word on a sinator whos power bill alone was more than my rent. Appearently he had alot of work done to his house, and he paid for it with our tax money. Sh!t like this happens all the time everywhere.

Aaaaany way, my point is money. This gas thing. We have the technology to go beyond petrol. We have had the tech for a while. The tech for superior carberators was there before I was born, and I'm 30. Back then there was a guy who came up with a carberator that made MPG crazy efficient. But it was "lost" Many people have come up with similar designs or whatever, but it never makes it. I heard of one case where it passes all emitions checks but it needed to pass the official one in Texas... where it somehow didn't pass the test??? Therer is alot more to those stories but the point is... the powers that be (the haves) make sure it never becomes a threat. Some say the oil companies bought out the patten, some say foul play. Whatever the truth, I see conspiracy. The government makes favors to finantial backers, tax cuts, whatever... the list is huge. Companies make stupid money, and break off some. Gas being one of the most prominent. Petrol is stone age tech. There is NO reason we should still be using it, other than the fact that it COSTS, how will they make anymore money of gas if were not using it?

This is a fuking joke. A deadly joke. A game where we are the pawns. bla bla (endless ranting) point is, war on terrorism is not what I see. It's an excuse. Look... we have many problems in the world. I don't have the answers. But I do know thet we have been over there for a loooong time. And for what. Establishing a new government? They are just as corrupt as we are... differene is the culture, etc. I say "they" but I use that word so to speak.

What should we do... I don't know, but I will say that there is a ton of sh!t going on that is BS. That is obvious. But what we can see for sure, is there is a distinct pattern to the MO of the powers that be. We are just peasants that cannot break free... especially if they are standing on our shoulders to attain their height. Their weight squashes us in place. And of you roll over trying to throw them off, there is another to take your place. I'm not saying we can't change anything... but first, what can we do differently? I don't know.

Guess I'm just saying... war on terrorism, laughable.

I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Sybarite Paladin AxL,

As for us being F*d if we didn't have oil, I'm sure you're right. The brainless ones who fully depend on such things won't make it. Though, if we go back to the good ol' days of doing sh*t ourselves, EVERYONE would have some kind of job, EVERYONE would have something of their own (that they wouldn't have to pay for the rest of their whole lives), and EVERYONE would be too busy working their ass off sun up to sun down to provide for themselves. I don't mind going back to living off the land so if that's what it takes, I'm all for it!

Edited by Hera

How about Search and Seizure?