Hey everyone

Trying to get the necessary information together to go to college, nobody wants to cooperate and it took me a month just to get a breakdown on cost etc from the college, thanks to them still listing the program coordinator on their website, and putting you through to his voicemail when he hasn't worked for them in a YEAR!

They finally realize that and give me another email adress, yet another person who doesn't work there anymore.......thankfully I still got a response (albeit delayed) from the actual coordinator with all the info I need.

Now, after emailing 7 employers to get information regarding hiring/appreticeship, NOBODY has gotten back to me in a week.

I'm bummed out, and flocking fed up. No work in the area, and I'm never working a dead-end job again anyway. School is my only real option, and it seems like I'm going to have to start bitchslapping people to get what I want.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to get the necessary information together to go to college, nobody wants to cooperate and it took me a month just to get a breakdown on cost etc from the college, thanks to them still listing the program coordinator on their website, and putting you through to his voicemail when he hasn't worked for them in a YEAR!

They finally realize that and give me another email adress, yet another person who doesn't work there anymore.......thankfully I still got a response (albeit delayed) from the actual coordinator with all the info I need.

Now, after emailing 7 employers to get information regarding hiring/appreticeship, NOBODY has gotten back to me in a week.

I'm bummed out, and flocking fed up. No work in the area, and I'm never working a dead-end job again anyway. School is my only real option, and it seems like I'm going to have to start bitchslapping people to get what I want.

Sorry to hear all that.

Are you going to go to school online? Is your wife still working?

Sorry to hear all that.

Are you going to go to school online? Is your wife still working?

No I'm looking at going to school about an hour and a half away, to be a Marine Mechanic. I'll have to live up there during the week for 18 months.

My wife is going to college for Addictions and Community Services.

It'll be great if it all works out, she can get a job 10 minutes away from the area I would be working in, and I LOVE the beach.

I just ran three laps over at my High School's track, while accompanied by complete darkness, barrenness, and the Final Fantasy XII soundtrack. I feel broken.

Hey, nice work, I hate jogging at night. It's kinda scary.

I just ran three laps over at my High School's track, while accompanied by complete darkness, barrenness, and the Final Fantasy XII soundtrack. I feel broken.

Hey, nice work, I hate jogging at night. It's kinda scary.

Thanks.

Indeed it is. I walked to my High School in complete darkness, because around in these parts there's a scarcity of street lights. I must admit the walk was pretty frightening, but my Video Game tunes helped me get through it.

• 3 weeks later...
I was up all night last night and the night before. I spent the night at my friends place and I could not manage to get any sleep.

I sowwy to hear about that. I've had some serious issues with sleep the past few months. Been too edgy with all the stress hovering about me. I just hang out on the PC doing online class assignments and playing games until the wee hours of the morning and take a little nap before my kid wakes up.

I was up all night last night and the night before. I spent the night at my friends place and I could not manage to get any sleep.

I've been having major sleep problems too lately. I can't seem to fall asleep before 4.