The Top 10 Deaths Caused by Video Games

Alpha

Video games have become sleeker, harder, faster, and better to an exponential degree in the last 10 years. This has been mostly awesome, but the increased intensity of games has yielded an echo of similarly intense behavior in those that play the games. Sometimes this behavior goes well beyond throwing one’s controller across the room. At the far end of this spectrum are 10 deaths caused by video games.

http://www.spike.com/blog/10-deaths-caused-by/74056

Pretty crazy list. The worst one IMO is for Halo 3. The WoW suicide is just depressingly ridiculous.

One word answer to prevent all of this: Moderation

Cammy was making me want to beat someone to death with my controller this morning. I swear capcom put her in every damn trial just to mess with me.

- Too caught up in the game

- Not so much of a social life

- No friends

- Too much free time

- no self development for maturity

- self/embed imagination (An imagination that takes themes from video games and the person embeds this into his actual life, or vise versa)

- Living in the best moments of your past (always wanting to relive those moments, for a person who doesnt have so much of a life gaming may very well be those moments)

- All in all no place to go to...

It's almost like if you spend 5-6yrs of your life on myspace checking how many friends you have everyday and wondering if they will ever send you a message.

Gaming can be productive sometmes, but not healthy and it doesnt benefit you in anyway your not getting stronger, your just getting deeper into the game. Im not against gaming, infact video games are apart of me its just my approach to video games are more mature and my hours of play time are not passive.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

untitled.jpg

yea i remember some of those as well, the about the arcade kinda scares me, lmao theres been a few time where i know my blood pressure has raised through the roof. But i would never shoot my parents (if i still lived with em) or beat a little baby. Id just make it remod me another xbox, lmao.

In all seriousness that is some fahq'n shite man. Some people are just crazy as hell.

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

Blame Blizzard with WoW.

Why? Because a good number of people with a borderline mentally challenged IQ level, take a turd of a game so seriously it's like real life for them?

I tried a trial of this game, not only was the gameplay ass, so were the N64 palette colors and piss-poor models. There are better FREE MMO's than this unpolished turd.